Active Topics

Notices

I am a GTA fan, since i were i little boy

I wonder, in GTA III anniversary, Rockstar Games decided to make a version for IOS and Android handsets and tablets..

I saw the specs of some devices that the game meant to be played on them..Like the IPhone 4 for example..and i saw it running on it..very good frame rates, very good controls..it's awesome

I just compared the Iphone 4 specs with the Nokia N9 specs..and I found that they are too close from each others,

.they use the same CPU type [N9 has a faster clock]

.they use the same GPU type [N9 has PowerVR 530/ Iphone 4 has PowerVR 535...Nothing in difference in geometry between the two genders...exept the 535 has a support for DirectX 9, and 530 doesn't ]

.the Nokia N9 uses 1024 MB as for RAM, and it's double the Iphone 4 that uses only 512 MB of RAM

should it be possible to be available any conversions from IOS or Android versions to Nokia N9 [MeeGo] ?? even if it should takes a while doing that ?!

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
Nope. with a long pause before and after it.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Is it possible? Hell yeah.
Do they want to? Hello no.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
I was just playing it my touchpad with android dual boot don't you think we could get nitdroid on the n9 ?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by law138 View Post
I was just playing it my touchpad with android dual boot don't you think we could get nitdroid on the n9 ?
I remember that he won't get a N9. So no NITDroid on the N9..

But he mentioned that if someone donates him (or if he gets enough money from the donations to buy a N9) he will port NITDroid on it

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
The SGX 535 is distinctly superior to the SGX 530.

And the A4 iOS devices (iPhone 4, iTouch 4, iPad) can run it because it will be natively coded.
An android device with SGX 535 won't be able to play it, simply because of the way it was written.

Rock* won't be porting it to N9/ARMLinux simply because there's no money to be made. Hell, do you see a Windows Phone 7.5 port of it?!?!

I am going to start raising money to buy e_yes a n9 he said that if he had one he will likely try to get nitdroid to run on it. Any body feel like donating to him

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I remember that he won't get a N9. So no NITDroid on the N9..

But he mentioned that if someone donates him (or if he gets enough money from the donations to buy a N9) he will port NITDroid on it
I would be willing to pay for half of the phone maybe the community get the rest of the money up. Do you think you could get in contact with him?

I asked him on twitter earlier tonight and he said he would likely try to get it running

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
I asked him on twitter earlier tonight and he said he would likely try to get it running
So when would he need the money for the phone ?