Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i never could to mount my 16GB device by rescue images, but ubiboot export works.
Really....??

Now I am beginning to doubt myself, as I cannot really really remember if I ever actually used the rescue image on a 16G version...

I am sure I did use that on 64G version, long time ago, but I've fixed several 16G versions also, and cannot remember if I actually used Moslo-boot or ubiboot console on those.
Nowdays there are so many ways to do it

It may well be so that I was wrong.

In that case, SourenAraya, I humbly beg your forgiveness on this matter!

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Of course You mean 64GB, not 32GB ?

I'd say your old device was propably faulty if that is so.
There's no problem with 16GB devices in general.
Nope. My device have 32Gb flash, from N97.
N97 have same eMMC flash as n900, so its slower than stock N9 flash. I am looking for faster eMMC flash, if i find it, i will replace n97 with it.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to SourenAraya For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by SourenAraya View Post
Nope. My device have 32Gb flash, from N97.
N97 have same eMMC flash as n900, so its slower than stock N9 flash. I am looking for faster eMMC flash, if i find it, i will replace n97 with it.
This is now totally offtopic, but are you telling me you have a self-modified N9 that you have changed the mmcblk0 chip on?

How did you manage to do that?
Was the physical desoldering/soldering difficult?
What about flashing the FS, how did you manage to do that?
Does NOLO recognize it correctly for flash partitioning, or did you have to partition it by hand?

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
This is now totally offtopic, but are you telling me you have a self-modified N9 that you have changed the mmcblk0 chip on?

How did you manage to do that?
Was the physical desoldering/soldering difficult?
What about flashing the FS, how did you manage to do that?
Does NOLO recognize it correctly for flash partitioning, or did you have to partition it by hand?
1) buy some soldering station for ~100 bucks
2) I have some skills so, not. For me.
3) Flashing with content and --erase-user-data=secure, flash has been repartitioned.

theoretically will suit any emmc flash card. The main thing that the physical size of the chip had not been more than 14x18x1.2mm and flash must support eMMC eMMC4.41 standart.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SourenAraya For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by SourenAraya View Post
1) buy some soldering station for ~100 bucks
2) I have some skills so, not. For me.
3) Flashing with content and --erase-user-data=secure, flash has been repartitioned.

theoretically will suit any emmc flash card. The main thing that the physical size of the chip had not been more than 14x18x1.2mm and flash must support eMMC eMMC4.41 standart.
I don't suppose you could write a step-by-step English tutorial on how to do all of this?
I'm sure there's MANY 16GB users out there that'd love to upgrade to 64GB, or possibly even larger/faster eMMC.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: