Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 1,053 | Thanked: 1,141 times | Joined on Aug 2011
#21
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
BTW n950, from where you get all these protos ? Can you show us your complete collection ?
From Secret part of the world with hard research.
I can't show you all in one picture it's too big lol.

@all:
Someone know where can i build complete rear housing for this phone?
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
gerbick's Avatar
Posts: 6,485 | Thanked: 14,105 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ undecided.
#22
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
@all:
Someone know where can i build complete rear housing for this phone?
Luck to you on that. Hell, I've not seen any pieces of this one - even by people that have a ton of prototype devices.
__________________
gerbick | iPhone 8 [ 256GB iOS 11.1 Beta ] | iPad Pro [ 256GB iOS 11.1 Beta ]
Former Maemo Council Member - 2015
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gerbick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,053 | Thanked: 1,141 times | Joined on Aug 2011
#23
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Luck to you on that. Hell, I've not seen any pieces of this one - even by people that have a ton of prototype devices.
What company can build for me rear housing?
If i manage to have breaked rear housing.
Copying original model...
 

The Following User Says Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,114 | Thanked: 9,880 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
#24
Maybe you could try to use some 3d-printing house, like Shapeways?
 

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 2,569 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#25
If you have the original there should be someone who could laser scan it and just print a new one.
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,053 | Thanked: 1,141 times | Joined on Aug 2011
#26
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
If you have the original there should be someone who could laser scan it and just print a new one.
Hi,
You have some contact to do the work if the housing is damaged?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 331 | Thanked: 1,958 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
#27
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Lovely device! Can you share technical specifications?
I wonder how many of the prototypes were made?
Friend who worked at Harmattan team said they had their testing room 'full' of these.. And he thought that no Lauta devices were rescued
__________________
Joined first time.. 09-08-12.
tIDE - transportable IDE - app to make apps for SFOS - winner of Maemo Coding Competition 2016-2017 "Something new" category
 

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,053 | Thanked: 1,141 times | Joined on Aug 2011
#28
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
Friend who worked at Harmattan team said they had their testing room 'full' of these.. And he thought that no Lauta devices were rescued
can you ask him what battery i can put inside?
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,107 | Thanked: 2,569 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#29
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,
You have some contact to do the work if the housing is damaged?
Unfortunately not, only because I've not had to use one. Depends on where you're based as well.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,094 | Thanked: 5,607 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
#30
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
What company can build for me rear housing?
If i manage to have breaked rear housing.
Copying original model...
i can 3d model it for you if you want to get some shapeways model, lemme know
 

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:28.