Well doesn't all those have the same cpu, ram and OS? So I would say they are the same :P Just a matter of wich screen size, camera you want and if you want a keyboard. Hard to judge wich one that is the best as it is just a matter of personal opinion.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
I can only tell you which is the worst

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Montevideo
Depend. Can be installed on them a decent OS? Because im too spoiled to use a phone without multitasking or cut and paste, to say the least.

Missing in the cloud (vapor?) of news about that today were missing a few things, like battery life (for such big screens) or apps (ok, being unfair here, the amount of apps will dwarf the amount available for iphones, at least the in the malware category)

The one that runs Meego and has all the required firmware drivers...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theonelaw For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lullen View Post
Well doesn't all those have the same cpu, ram and OS? So I would say they are the same :P Just a matter of wich screen size, camera you want and if you want a keyboard. Hard to judge wich one that is the best as it is just a matter of personal opinion.
Exactly, and this will easely be offset by small changes in price. In the end it will be a matter of which one of these producers can sell their device for the least amount of money, while Microsoft gets their $15 no matter what. This is pissing in your pants to keep warm. Microsoft is already dictating the hardware platform this OS will run on.

Right now only Apple, Nokia, RIM and Samsung are free to make the hardware they want. These are the four that will survive in the long run in the smartphone arena.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by bsving View Post
Right now only Apple, Nokia, RIM and Samsung are free to make the hardware they want. These are the four that will survive in the long run in the smartphone arena.
Because we all know that great hardware specs is the key to gaining large market/mindshare and customers satisfaction?
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 156 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
i agree, they all should be roughly the same, but, maybe the samsung might have the edge of the samsung galaxy s hardware on it

my favorite right now are all the htc ones (specifically mozart/trophy/hd7), and also the dell venue

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
That Dell has the best looks, imho - but it looks HUGE in that person's hands.

it's a matter of personal opinion here. i'd go for htc devices because i already used a wizard and kaiser. i preferred w/ physical keyboard so quantum and hd7 is on my list. hummingbird beats snapdragon and samsung only has it...hard to choose...

Tags
bestthreadever, fanboys unite, loser tech