Notices

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
who's playing with the source?
I have chartlyrics, liryc wiki, az-lyrics and lyricsdb on flowplayer for harmattan. PM me and I'll send you the source

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
But it doesn't happen every time, right? I stumbled upon this in some other cases, but unfortunately it's very rare for me, so I'm still waiting for an opportunity to take a good look at it.
That's right. It happens in other cases indeed, e.g. when switching albums. Looks like the slots are some remnants of a previously played album.

I'll try, but enlarging it vertically is probably all I can do.
Fine, it'd be more finger-friendly. The same height as the progress bar is good.

If Tracker is too slow with extracting the image, OMP doesn't wait for it and leaves the placeholder image. However, as soon as Tracker is finished and you change a song, the proper art should be there. If that's not the case, I don't know what's going on.
The embedded cover is there for a fraction of a second when I change a song. I'll try to find out what's causing it.

This would require a karaoke-like format for lyrics. I think it's too much hassle for just a few songs, as those files are much harder to find.
You mean you don't know where's a large database to download from? What about taking a look at either Minilyrics or Tunewiki, or maybe at some open source lyrics plugin that grabs lyrics from those databases.

The Following User Says Thank You to megaexer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
uau..just tried it..constant crashes are gone!..finally..really good work..only one thing is weird..when i clic on the widget and nothing is playing OMP opens in the album i was listening...so if i just clicked it to start an action..like seing a video..i have to go back and finally i am in the menu screen..same way if i touch the widget when sometging is playing is morle likely i want it to open in the album view to see what i am listening and edit it if i can...but OMP opens in main menu this time...i find it really weird and upside down...

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Germany
OMP is pretty stable now and more useful than the stock player.
What about a new desktop widget? The stock widget stopped
working after a reboot. Readding it made all the other widgets
deleted from the desktops. The alternative widget works, but is
a littel bit buggy. It does not refresh the titles from time to time.
Also it does not react to AVRCP when OMP is not opened.

Maybe Nicolai (autor of open source media player widget replacement) would be interested in updating it?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
ok, so i can confirm today...for me desktop widget works 100%, and clicking on it operns stable OMP 100% of the times now...just a bug: i am on desktop and start playing a music from the widget...with the music laying i click on the widget to open OMP, it opens flawlessly, but i cannot change track from the list, or even put the song back and forward with the slider, as the music is still playing but the slider appears disabled...

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
ok, so i can confirm today...for me desktop widget works 100%, and clicking on it operns stable OMP 100% of the times now...just a bug: i am on desktop and start playing a music from the widget...with the music laying i click on the widget to open OMP, it opens flawlessly, but i cannot change track from the list, or even put the song back and forward with the slider, as the music is still playing but the slider appears disabled...
I've opened about 12 tracks and can't change a track. even if e.g. 3rd is opened in the player, it's playing the first instead

Please fix it the sooner the better!

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Sevastopol, Cremea, Ukraine
so, guys.

"Append opened songs"

what is it? (what this setting do ? )

(need for translation on my language - russian).

Originally Posted by wow23 View Post
so, guys.

"Append opened songs"

what is it? (what this setting do ? )

(need for translation on my language - russian).
I think it says..." Add song (you open or select) to the current playlist "

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
can i know what is "lazy slider" for?

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse