Active Topics

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Hi there. My jolla 1 can only get to fastboot mode and PC recognizes as sailfish. Sometimes boots but gets stuck on jolla logo. Is it possible to flash it in fastboot mode on Windows? Many thanks

You don't say which version of Windows you are using with potential driver issues, but from my own limited experience of Jolla 1 recovery using both Windows and earlier Mac OS with HoRNDis failed and had to resort to Linux. Didn't bootloader have to be unlocked using early version of Sailfish OS to allow flashing via fastboot mode?

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
You don't say which version of Windows you are using with potential driver issues, but from my own limited experience of Jolla 1 recovery using both Windows and earlier Mac OS with HoRNDis failed and had to resort to Linux. Didn't bootloader have to be unlocked using early version of Sailfish OS to allow flashing via fastboot mode?

Hi there. I am using Windows 11. About the question i don't know

Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
About the question i don't know
In answer to my own question provided Sailfish OS is between 1.0.0.5 and 1.0.2.5 and consequently can unlock my Jolla to show "Red unlocked" screen using "fastboot oem unlock" as below (took so long as difficulty in reading onscreen instructions in small red text, haha):
Attached Images