Active Topics

Originally Posted by giannoug View Post
After the installation of kernel-power, a restart is required for the new kernel to boot.

brother nothing to change............... already i reboot 5 times..............

other way to solve my problem.............

Open your keyboard when you reboot and choose the good option.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Obviously, you're on the stock kernel, get rid of multiboot or learn to use it properly.
Code:
root
apt-get --reinstall install kernel-power kernel-power-flasher
reboot

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Obviously, you're on the stock kernel, get rid of multiboot or learn to use it properly.
Code:
root
apt-get --reinstall install kernel-power kernel-power-flasher
reboot
nothing to change.......... everything i do for that but no result..........

Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
haha multiboot
yeah, amazing how many users installed it without actually bothering to understand what it does
pls help me how can i use it.....................

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
well, this is about HOSTMODE H-E-N
It's NOT about powerkernel (except for powerkernel has h-e-n support now and we use it therefor)
It's also NOT about multiboot.
Even if I knew anything about how to uninstall or configure multiboot (which I don't as I never used it) - do you think other interested users would find the help I'd give regarding multiboot or powerkernel, here in the HOSTMODE thread?
Please check if there's a better thread for discussing multiboot problems which are COMPLETELY unrelated to the topic of this thread. If you can't find a thread dealing with multiboot, you might want to start a new one.
Users that need to dig thru all those off-topic noise here, just to learn about hostmode, most likely get pissed, as are the developers that hope for feedback on HOSTMODE, not on multiboot and how it interferes with powerkernel

Thanks for considering this
/j

PS: if you had bothered to read thru the whole thread you would have found a link to http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=65570, but you prefer to spam this thread with noise, making it even more tedious for others to do what you refused to do. Though I guess your posts were off topic even in this other thread, as the problem isn't related at all to hostmode.

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2010-11-25 at 23:40.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
well, this is about HOSTMODE H-E-N
It's NOT about powerkernel (except for powerkernel has h-e-n support now and we use it therefor)
It's also NOT about multiboot.
Even if I knew anything about how to uninstall or configure multiboot (which I don't as I never used it) - do you think other interested users would find the help I'd give regarding multiboot or powerkernel, here in the HOSTMODE thread?
Please check if there's a better thread for discussing multiboot problems which are COMPLETELY unrelated to the topic of this thread. If you can't find a thread dealing with multiboot, you might want to start a new one.
Users that need to dig thru all those off-topic noise here, just to learn about hostmode, most likely get pissed, as are the developers that hope for feedback on HOSTMODE, not on multiboot and how it interferes with powerkernel

Thanks for considering this
/j

PS: if you had bothered to read thru the whole thread you would have found a link to http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=65570, but you prefer to spam this thread with noise, making it even more tedious for others to do what you refused to do. Though I guess your posts were off topic even in this other thread, as the problem isn't related at all to hostmode.

Sorry to say that............ i think u dnt understand wht i saying....... i know wht is h-e-n............. i m saying that when i m run h-e-n it not work perfectly........ error messege showing.............. kernel version 2.6.28-opma1

also showing kernel-power v 46 sujeggted........

so i ask to every one how to change my kernel version to kernel power v46

give me that solution........ without it i cant run h-e-n........ so pls give me solution how can it work...............

please take a big stone and adjust backside of N900

aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

The Following User Says Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
please take a big stone and adjust backside of N900
pls this is not funny my dear........... if u can give me a solution do it.............. i m really upset of that...........

ok, thread closing.
That's really too much
:headdesk:

Tags
bada rox, detection, h-e-n, hostmode, speed, usb host