The name says it all.

A few of us on here (including myself) are most likely trying to track down this unit..... any stores?

The Following User Says Thank You to Dared For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Finland already, as u r aware... coming to Dubai this month [Nokia.Ae confirmed that to my query]... other locations unknown, as of date.

Yah, the online stores in Finland do, although they don't ship to Australia.

Someone mentioned a place in the USA but they don't ship to rest of world :/

what store in us please?

is WeElctronics reliable and safe to buy from?!!! Any past experience??! Thanks!!!!

There's a guy on here who posted the link, he has bought products from them before.... He says to actually call them to get a better price than what's on the site. Can't remember the thread I saw his post in though, possibly the one about availability and pricing

just got off the phone with a rep @ weelectronics.com

they are "expecting the phone next week"

i think it has been a week of expectation on their end already

lets hope they get it next week because i will be purchasing immediately upon availability

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Originally Posted by Dared View Post
There's a guy on here who posted the link, he has bought products from them before.... He says to actually call them to get a better price than what's on the site. Can't remember the thread I saw his post in though, possibly the one about availability and pricing
yeah I believe you ask for Luis and say Ceroberts75 and he will help you out. Thinking about getting a white one too now that my black 64gb has to be sent out for repair.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
Got the white one already. My wife gave it to me last Christmas. I was surprised how she got the local variant for our country considering it's not yet available here. I'm from the Philippines by the way.

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn