Active Topics

***SHIPPING TO US OR CANADA ONLY***

This N900 was bought pretty much as soon as they came out. Back on 11/27/2009 bought directly from Nokia. I used it for about a year or so until I got a hold of a Galaxy S2(I know, sorry guys...)

Anyway, phone works great. It is in great condition. The screen is perfect(no dead pixels). I never had a problem with the usb charging cable and the usb port is solid. As far as visible blemishes go, this has a light scratch at the center top(just above the earpiece speaker).

The package includes the original box, the N900, the battery, manual, original USB data cable and also the original charger. Included as well is the cleaning cloth and the video-out cable. I've included a different hand strap, because I'm keeping the one that came with the phone, it's awesome. Best hand-strap ever. MINE!

I would send a freshly wiped phone, but all the emmc links are showing up 404. If you want that service, I'll include it at no extra charge as long as you can find me working emmc links. Otherwise, I'll be sending the phone cleaned out by my best effort.

I'm asking $100 OBO over Paypal. Pictures below. If you need me to take any more pictures, please let me know.

See the pictures here.

Last edited by robpanzer; 2014-07-15 at 13:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to robpanzer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick message...
Are you sure you cannot ship it overseas? No, I am not a potential buyer. But, first, I am 'waking up' this thread, so that others would notice it. And second, Neo900 project could find a donated N900 useful - I cannot be sure, though.
Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
To OP: private message sent.

The Following User Says Thank You to ch88xy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
I might have already missed this, but if not: was it ever over clocked?

Anyway, I'd pay the 100 USD for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
I made the same offer on July 1. Asked the guy to give me name and address so I can pay him via Paypal. Still waiting for a reply--I guess he doesn't visit this site much.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by ch88xy View Post
I made the same offer on July 1. Asked the guy to give me name and address so I can pay him via Paypal. Still waiting for a reply--I guess he doesn't visit this site much.
Ah. Well alright then. But I don't promise I won't offer him more in the near future, still on the fence about that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
If he takes your higher offer, it's fine with me. Meanwhile I am still waiting for his reply several days later...

Originally Posted by robpanzer View Post
***SHIPPING TO US OR CANADA ONLY***

This N900 was bought pretty much as soon as they came out. Back on 11/27/2009 bought directly from Nokia. I used it for about a year or so until I got a hold of a Galaxy S2(I know, sorry guys...)

Anyway, phone works great. It is in great condition. The screen is perfect(no dead pixels). I never had a problem with the usb charging cable and the usb port is solid. As far as visible blemishes go, this has a light scratch at the center top(just above the earpiece speaker).

The package includes the original box, the N900, the battery, manual, original USB data cable and also the original charger. Included as well is the cleaning cloth and the video-out cable. I've included a different hand strap, because I'm keeping the one that came with the phone, it's awesome. Best hand-strap ever. MINE!

I would send a freshly wiped phone, but all the emmc links are showing up 404. If you want that service, I'll include it at no extra charge as long as you can find me working emmc links. Otherwise, I'll be sending the phone cleaned out by my best effort.

I'm asking $100 OBO over Paypal. Pictures below. If you need me to take any more pictures, please let me know.

See the pictures here.
I was hoping to buy this unit from you. I would really appreciate it.
Can i please request for your approval please?

The Following User Says Thank You to korrupted For This Useful Post:
I didn't care to wait any longer. Bought a used one for $ 160.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ch88xy For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
I'm mainly wondering what currency is this "$100 OBO"...
AFAIK you are using Canadian Dollars which are shotened as CAD ?

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900, selling n900