Notices

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Mexico
Ive download transmission, its an incredible torrent app. But recently ive had a problem. I have a 8GB SD with 7.2 GB free space. Now i want to download an ISO image that is 4.4GB. I add the torrent file, i make sure that the destination folder is on the 8GB SD. Then i hit start, and after about 30 seconds i get the error "Unspecified I/O error". Ive tried re-adding the torrent but still the same problem. Ive noticed that when i start the torrent, the space on mi 8Gb sd is still the same, transmission is suposed to freeze with large torrents, so it freezes once in a while with this 4.4gb torrent. When it freezes, the space in the 8GB sd decreases slowly until it reaches like 3.2GB. But then when i check the file stored on the 8GB sd, it says that is 4.0 GB instead of 4.4GB

Can anyone help? Im runing the latest diablo software, with the OS cloned to the internal memory. Ive attached the log file with a screenshot.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: txt Transmission message log.txt (1.6 KB, 155 views)

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Hi, can it be the FAT32 limitation for files larger than 4GB?

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:

Tags
error, transmission