Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Originally Posted by dekin View Post
yep. i just had the same problem too. nitdroid was the only option to choose from when you boot up. reflashed back to stock
just have to type touche 0 to boot stock kernel ...

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
hey folks,
Just fixed my internet im rocking now. I'll update my post with all the latest help and contribution so please don't panic. Very great thanks to Cepiperez and mido.fayad for sharing wonderful information with us. I'm just gonna edit my first post and return to qoute and reply ur posts and btw folks big thx for the post rating

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE:
1. added frequent errors section
a) guru meditation
b) only nitdroid in multiboot
2. added my video's link
3. added a new fix
Got a new suggesstion? Post!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
ammyt,
Nice guide.
What do you think about if we tried to move it to maemo Wiki and then in first post just left link to that wiki and suggestion to comment wiki page here?

Originally Posted by slender View Post
ammyt,
Nice guide.
What do you think about if we tried to move it to maemo Wiki and then in first post just left link to that wiki and suggestion to comment wiki page here?
Cool I was just thinking about it! Can you guide me to the ryt path then?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Cool I was just thinking about it! Can you guide me to the ryt path then?
Okey.

Do you have account in maemo.org/wiki.maemo.org section? (Yes for some weird reason we still have many accounts around here)

Do you have any experience on wiki markup(the wiki style editing)?

I could try to make first revision.

On the other hand I do not know which one is best place nitdroid wiki or maemo.org wiki. Only thing I know is that best thing is to have it in one place only and place where all the people can edit & comment it.

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Okey.

Do you have account in maemo.org/wiki.maemo.org section? (Yes for some weird reason we still have many accounts around here)

Do you have any experience on wiki markup(the wiki style editing)?

I could try to make first revision.

On the other hand I do not know if nitdroid wiki is better place of maemo.org wiki. Only thing I know is that best thing is to have it in one place only and place where all the people can edit & comment it.
Weird, i thought it was just me who couldn't sign in my account when i was on a page other than talk.maemo.org. guess that's the first step imma create an account.

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
After I installed nitdroid on the emmc, putted the patches(microphone fix, ofono, busybox) and fixed the market I 've got the following situation. When wifi is disabled the speed is the same with the video ammyt shooted. When wifi is enabled the speed is the same as before(installed on micro sd class 6). After many reboots the "problem" remains. Sometimes though the speed is still as slow as before installed on micro sd that mentioned before. Has anyone else the same result?

I noticed that wifi is disabled too in ammyts' s video.

Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
After I installed nitdroid on the emmc, putted the patches(microphone fix, ofono, busybox) and fixed the market I 've got the following situation. When wifi is disabled the speed is the same with the video ammyt shooted. When wifi is enabled the speed is the same as before(installed on micro sd class 6). After many reboots the "problem" remains. Sometimes though the speed is still as slow as before installed on micro sd that mentioned before. Has anyone else the same result?

I noticed that wifi is disabled too in ammyts' s video.
Even if i connect to a wifi, Nitdroid will still run as fast as always! I guess i'll have to record an another video showing the capabilities of internet in nitdroid installed in the emmc .

I logged in to my account in wiki.maemo.org what's next?

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid