Posts: 64 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ San Francisco, CA
Everyone,

I added HQ Quality to the movie trailers. So now all the trailers are coming form YouTube. I added an option to Send Movie Trailer errors, so I can be notified of failed trailers and/or no trailers. Additionally, I added a Timeline to the OP.

Thanks!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ikkysleepy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by ikkysleepy View Post
Everyone,

I added HQ Quality to the movie trailers. So now all the trailers are coming form YouTube. I added an option to Send Movie Trailer errors, so I can be notified of failed trailers and/or no trailers. Additionally, I added a Timeline to the OP.

Thanks!
Having some issues updating. It didn't show up in the "normal" way, so I went to the store and clicked on update, the download started then stopped saying "Can't install, already installed". The version I have installed is still 0.9. I will try again later.

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Having some issues updating. It didn't show up in the "normal" way, so I went to the store and clicked on update, the download started then stopped saying "Can't install, already installed". The version I have installed is still 0.9. I will try again later.
Thanks for letting me know. I saw 0.0.10 on the app store and thought everyone would see the update, but it probably takes time for the update to through all the servers.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Thanks for letting me know. I saw 0.0.10 on the app store and thought everyone would see the update, but it probably takes time for the update to through all the servers.
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I CAN see the new version there. I click the "Update" button, then the download stops and an error screen pops up saying "Can't install, already installed".

For some reason once the download begins it thinks it is installing something that is already there, which obviously it is not since the version numbers are different.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I CAN see the new version there. I click the "Update" button, then the download stops and an error screen pops up saying "Can't install, already installed".

For some reason once the download begins it thinks it is installing something that is already there, which obviously it is not since the version numbers are different.
The same thing happened to me. Just uninstall version 0.9 and then go back into the store and install the new version. Voilą!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
The same thing happened to me. Just uninstall version 0.9 and then go back into the store and install the new version. Voilą!
I notified Nokia about this. Thx

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ikkysleepy For This Useful Post:
I notified Nokia about this. Thx
If I recall correctly, many of us had issues with the initial app store download of version 0.9 and had to install from terminal or from a file manager. Perhaps that's why there is an issue with the update. Then again, the Nokia app store messes up a lot no matter what, so who knows? It's just very tempermental, I suppose . . .

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Thanks for the update, could you hide the album art in the gallery in future release?

The Following User Says Thank You to wout.martens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
thanks for update (=
it will be nice see theaters on the map

Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
Thanks for the update, could you hide the album art in the gallery in future release?
So you want to see the Movie Album Art in the Gallery? Currently it's being saved here:

/home/user/popflix/cache/

I don't see the albums in my gallery on both my phones. Does anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by ikkysleepy; 2012-12-09 at 01:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to ikkysleepy For This Useful Post: