Nice, thanks! How could I do it?

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Originally Posted by jcbray View Post
+1

I'm having the same issue.

The dependencies i'm seeing are:

flash-and-reboot
initfs-flasher
kernel-diablo-flasher
telepathy-haze

none of which I can find in the repos...
it might be the usual diablo repository issue
try "apt-get -f install" in xterm
Try this if you have dependency problems.

Try changing the collobora repo Dist line in App manager from chinook to diablo. I was able to install after that without issue.
Nokia n810 Diablo
(After many years of Palm and Windows PDAs)
"So Shut Up, Live, Travel, Adventure, Bless, And Don't Be Sorry." - Jack Kerouac

The Following User Says Thank You to combatdoc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by combatdoc View Post
Try changing the collobora repo Dist line in App manager from chinook to diablo. I was able to install after that without issue.
That was the answer, but I additionally had to change Component to "user" only.

Thanks a lot!

The Following User Says Thank You to salomc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
Does this joint work with Chinook?
I'd also like to know for sure if this is supposed to work with chinook. I saw the update show up in the application manager, but saw in the details it was missing the haze package. I don't want to end up with a borked IM setup if this isn't compatible with chinook. Anyone that can report back definitively with regards to this, I'd greatly appreciate it

Has anyone been able to safely install this on chinook?

it works fine with me back when i was on chinook... only have problem installing it after i update to diablo. but now its working fine as well on diablo.

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
You need telepathy-haze 0.2.0 to install rtcom-beta 2.4. Sadly the aforementioned lib isn't installing automatically, even if you have the repo added (at least for me ). You can find it here:

http://packages.collabora.co.uk/maem...ora1_armel.deb
I tried installing this on my n810 and it prompted me to update and I clicked yes/ok and then it told me it was an incompatible package

just go to the rtcomm garage page. there is an instruction there how to install it. thats what i did when i was on chinook...

Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post
just go to the rtcomm garage page. there is an instruction there how to install it. thats what i did when i was on chinook...
No dice, it still shows rtcom-beta-os2008 version 2.4 under "Check for updates" even after installing from the rtcomm garage page under red pill mode. Even while under red pill mode it said that the telepathy-haze 0.2.0-1collabora1 package was missing under the rtcom-beta-os2008 package details. I'm wondering if this update is meant for diablo but is showing up for chinook users incorrectly.