Active Topics

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
I want to say to the one who create the tag:

You are a chev without a toy! Jealous ah?

I joined ITT 4 years ago and I do feel it has changed a lot.

Where are these idiots come from?

It it fun?

I love the community but there is great dissapointment.

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2012-10-24 at 23:16.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
common don't be bitter... IMO you should have very clearly stated on the first post that you were not loaned this device by Nokia so that nobody could jump on your back...

After all we have seen it here before the n950 brings a huge furore everything it is bought/sold so a simple disclaimer would have ensured you don't feel that sense of disappointment

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-25 at 01:05.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I missed the offer. Just curious what these are going for now...

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
what difference is there between a N9 in dev mode and a N950?
That the N9 does not suck.

Mind you, do i need to repeat my story about finding the N950 suck a wreck that despite being given one for free I.went out and bought a N9? Reception problems, fragile screen, uselessly different software versions, etc.

Shame on whoever buys it. Specially at ripoff prices.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
That the N9 does not suck.

Mind you, do i need to repeat my story about finding the N950 suck a wreck that despite being given one for free I.went out and bought a N9? Reception problems, fragile screen, uselessly different software versions, etc.

Shame on whoever buys it. Specially at ripoff prices.
Yeah I have no pity for people that buy an N950 for exorbitant prices just because they want a hardware keyboard. What good is a hardware keyboard if half of your screen is blotched out due to shoddy design?

The Following User Says Thank You to Sazpaimon For This Useful Post:
This nonsense in TMO has to come to a full stop. Why do we see such increasing un-thoughtful remarks among the forumers?

Do you know that when an item labelled as NOT FOR SALE, it means that products are not meant for commercial sales, it’s meant to tell consumers that it’s illegal for any of employees of that company to sell you the product under its name.

Once this product has been given out to (Not loan, I assume N950 is given to developers not loaned to) anyone else, it now belongs to that person, his property. He can do whatever he wants to do with it including selling it for a price.

So, please for the love of god, if you have nothing constructive to say, just shut up.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
kai_en,

Actually n950s are given out on loan AFAIK...Its just Nokia never expects it back when it gives them to devs but there is an agreement signed not to sell it etc...

However, the OP here bought it in the first place and not got it from Nokia so if he stated this in the first post people wouldn't be climbing on his back as he too paid $$$ for it...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
kai_en,

Actually n950s are given out on loan AFAIK...Its just Nokia never expects it back when it gives them to devs but there is an agreement signed not to sell it etc...

However, the OP here bought it in the first place and not got it from Nokia so if he stated this in the first post people wouldn't be climbing on his back as he too paid $$$ for it...
My bad then, OP should either be more obvious about his purchase on first thread or discreet in his attempt for sales.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I missed the offer. Just curious what these are going for now...
the last one i saw a month or so ago went on eBay for over 1'500.- £
this item was not priced but was barely unboxed with stickers & all...

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
Once this product has been given out to (Not loan, I assume N950 is given to developers not loaned to) anyone else, it now belongs to that person, his property. He can do whatever he wants to do with it including selling it for a price.
if you read Nokia's terms of the N950 loan agreement ,you'll realise that Nokia considers it its property.

someone had posted the agreement a while back. It had lots of strict remarks.

Last edited by HELLASISGREECE; 2012-10-26 at 16:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to HELLASISGREECE For This Useful Post:

Tags
boys with toys, scammer