Notices

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2010 @ Ile-De-France, France
Hello,

Originally Posted by Biga View Post
I guess,
gconftool-2 --set /apps/headset-control/next-mode --type bool true
Thanks

Dear developer,
It may be possible to add sort of "double click" functionality. Just check /sys/devices/platform/nokia-av/detect state in a second after receiving "button release" event. The only problem is that the second click should be long enough, so it should be "short press + long press" combination. What do you think?

Hi to all

Is there any posibility to make N900 volume buttons, works as SE's walkmans? I mean when you keep pressed one of those buttons skip tracks... if some1 can do that would be really nice!
thanks in advance

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Originally Posted by rx7 View Post
Hi to all

Is there any posibility to make N900 volume buttons, works as SE's walkmans? I mean when you keep pressed one of those buttons skip tracks... if some1 can do that would be really nice!
thanks in advance
I was thinking perhaps make the camera button skip tracks if the shutter is closed. Quick click to skip back, long to skip forward. That way I can quickly repeat the current track by pressing shutter, skip back by double press and forwards by holding it down.

My Websites
CSD Projects - Flickr - UAE4Maemo (UAE4All Compatibility List)

Favourite N900 Applications
Picodrive - UAE4All

Please post your UAE4All compatibility reports. Even better, post them to my UAE4Maemo site!
Not sure how UAE4All works such as mouse emulation? Read the FAQ.

Bump! some linux guru! help plz! =)

Originally Posted by Alex Atkin UK View Post
I was thinking perhaps make the camera button skip tracks if the shutter is closed. Quick click to skip back, long to skip forward. That way I can quickly repeat the current track by pressing shutter, skip back by double press and forwards by holding it down.
Long press of volume buttons would be nicer IMHO.

yes yes, skip tracks with long pressing volume buttons... same as Sony ericsson's walkmans... no mattering if phone is locked or not....
lets hope some Linux guru read this post and helps =)

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
does anyone know if anything is arround to get the ad54 media keys working? Nokia really let themselves down with the quality of the headphones included with the n900, I had the n86 previously and the ability to plug my seinheiser headphones into the ad54 and control the media player will be sorely missed.

I've read through this thread and realise headphone control 0.2 wont do what I want, I've endlessly googled and come up with nothing but a few rather pissed off individuals in the same boat as me.

cheers

yes pleeeease someone that can do it do it pleasseeeee!!!!
support for remote control headset !!!
i still have the one from my N95 8Gb and i would really like to use it!!!

Originally Posted by hassan_badredin View Post
yes pleeeease someone that can do it do it pleasseeeee!!!!
support for remote control headset !!!
i still have the one from my N95 8Gb and i would really like to use it!!!
+1 on that..

A bit disappointed that it doesnt work out of the box with the N900 since I thought it works on them all (worked on the N97!!)..

Tags
ad-54/hs-45, headset button