Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
I don't know where to report bug so i just post it here.

Opera Mobile using 100% of CPU when running on background, as you see from the screenshot. The app currently running are just opera, screnshotmee & performance meter so it is probably cause by opera. When i try to run other apps at this state it will be extremetly laggy or even not responding. Closed the app & everything retured to normal.

It doesn't happen on every site though, I browsing html5test.com at that time.

Everyone else experince this or just me?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Do you guys need a N950 for the rotation lock when you slide the keyboard out?

This is the only thing that the N950 needs to get the perfect browser!
To be fair....
The N950's such a tiny % of the Maemo 6x user-base it's not funny, & they've got minuscule resources as is.
They should be focussing on stuff that benefits both the N9 & N950, nothing esoteric for the N950.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ NC USA
ohrn, I would like to thank you for making Opera available for the N9! I understand this must be a labor of love; and while not perfect, it is a wonderful option for the N9 which I use often.

If I could import my bookmarks from FF, I could delete that and just use Opera.

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia

Thanks for supporting the Maemo platform!

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
dude.. Your team is fawesome!! you have our support all the way!

and yeah, if not native keyboard, then can you at least make the opera keyboard a tiny bit smaller and more usable please?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
To be fair....
The N950's such a tiny % of the Maemo 6x user-base it's not funny, & they've got minuscule resources as is.
They should be focussing on stuff that benefits both the N9 & N950, nothing esoteric for the N950.
Well, it shouldnt be hard to just implement the 'if keyboard is slide open' function....

I em using actualy opera v.12006, then i just happen to visit the m.opera.com with existing opera browser from my N9 and i got option on screen...opera labs v11.5 for Meego, so i guess this one has the native keyboard option on it, or not the same as the developer version...let's try?

Best web app no doubt. But I just noticed an issue with the latest version. If you use any file manager (file manager, filebox, etc.) you're unable to open pictures through the file manager. After I unistalled the app I was able to open the picture. It's very reproducible as I have repeated the bug multiple times.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dagee04 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by An9 View Post
I em using actualy opera v.12006, then i just happen to visit the m.opera.com with existing opera browser from my N9 and i got option on screen...opera labs v11.5 for Meego, so i guess this one has the native keyboard option on it, or not the same as the developer version...let's try?
That's the old version. No native keyboard support since day one for the N9 - of course v12.0.2 somehow had one although a buggy one

Yes, i understand that sir, but before i was newer able to se and download opera from opera-labs site...rather than only from ovi.store...i mean this is good hope for meego comunity that the opera.labs is taking care for opera.meego.version to....so it is good idea that all meego users if they use wifi or so to make downloads to opera labs...so they can see the comunity is alive and apealing for opera.