Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by taguapire View Post
I guessed that people at this forum must have some degree of maturity and/or seriousness, but I tought that I was wrong. To make fun of a Noob is like to stole a candy to a kid. Some people knows more than others, but the knowledge used against others or, more simple, without give any positive experience to nobody, as I can see it's just a calamity.

Taguapire.
I agree. With all the obfuscating, Quoddix'll most likely be convinced now that my mod doesn't work, or might even damage his Itablet. The people on this forum are just big children.

The Following User Says Thank You to Karel Jansens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Biel/Bienne - Switzerland
Can someone please change that thread title? I read through all pages to realize that 2 Posts at the beginning are covering the question.

Thanks in advance

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
No, this is a proper punishment for those who seek to run WinMo on NIT.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 880 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
Now, don't say "no" so fast. Let's think about this for a second; there must be something we can suggest with a car battery and a couple of clips...
to run WINE on your tablet, you need an old fashioned CRT monitor and a pair of jumper leads with "croc" clips.

take off the tablet's battery cover, and attach one croc clip to the metal grounding. attach the other lead to either your left nipple or your todger.

remove the back of the CRT, attach one cable to to the mains neutral, the other to the high tension circuit. then turn on the CRT. if you don't feel anything, lick the metal inside the tablet. this will give you the effect of running microsoft vista.

disclaimer: take professional advice from a qualified mental health doctor before trying this.

Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
I agree. With all the obfuscating, Quoddix'll most likely be convinced now that my mod doesn't work, or might even damage his Itablet. The people on this forum are just big children.
I forgot that piece of information: (I'm including me) We are proud owners of IT, then we are big childrens. May be it is a good description and explanation about this issue. I forgot it at all.

Regards,

Taguapire.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bowling Green Ohio (united states)
Originally Posted by speculatrix View Post
to run WINE on your tablet, you need an old fashioned CRT monitor and a pair of jumper leads with "croc" clips.

take off the tablet's battery cover, and attach one croc clip to the metal grounding. attach the other lead to either your left nipple or your todger.

remove the back of the CRT, attach one cable to to the mains neutral, the other to the high tension circuit. then turn on the CRT. if you don't feel anything, lick the metal inside the tablet. this will gIve you the effect of running microsoft vista.

disclaimer: take professional advice from a qualified mental health doctor before trying this.
I just cant rezist but....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that's funny
My ports/creations/hacks: GNOME (for Deblet), Cdeb2», Ubuntu, playable flash games in the "Get Started" app, DBS, ect...

enhanced fedora port has been canceled in favor of NITDebian (TBA)

Posts: 466 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Temple Terrorist, FL
They said it couldn't be done! Once again I proved them all wrong! Wrong I say!

Windows Mobile 6.1 on my N800!

Apple 68k Mac: Basilisk II
Commodore 64: Frodo
Palm OS: Access GarnetVM
TI-89 Calculator: TiEmu 2

The Following User Says Thank You to OSEmuTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 549 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bowling Green Ohio (united states)
Thats obviously vnc viewer.
My ports/creations/hacks: GNOME (for Deblet), Cdeb2», Ubuntu, playable flash games in the "Get Started" app, DBS, ect...

enhanced fedora port has been canceled in favor of NITDebian (TBA)

Posts: 466 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Temple Terrorist, FL
That screenshot was a fake!

This one is the true, new, Windows Mobile Emulator for Maemo Linux!

Apple 68k Mac: Basilisk II
Commodore 64: Frodo
Palm OS: Access GarnetVM
TI-89 Calculator: TiEmu 2

The Following User Says Thank You to OSEmuTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 425 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ California
@OSEmuTech - May I humbly suggest using photoshop's "Clone" or "blur" tool to remove embarrassing signs of a photoshop job such as the off-color box of color behind the "Windows Mobile Emulator" text?

Warning: dates on calendar are closer than they appear.