Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
cddiede it's

Code:
/usr/games/psx4m -runcd /home/user/MyDocs/games/granturismo.iso
This is an example of course
Yeah, my commands go:

/usr/games/psx4m -runcd /home/user/MyDocs/Games/PSX/re2.iso

So far I've tried warhawk, Resident Evil2, and Pepsiman. All of these .iso games worked under the same BIOS just fine with psx4all. Strange....

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Herne,Germany
fifa 98 dont work for me

Originally Posted by crail View Post
no. eboots are for psp
Thank but I had to learn the hard way it may be worth knowing however that using popstation gui one can easily convert eboots to ISO's, well at least I think you can... I tried final Doom and it don't work but i assume is the game and not my iso/pbp file..

silent hill
wipeoutxl
hi-octane
dont't work

Last edited by Spotfist; 2010-07-20 at 19:37.

how.....to move my save game from pc to my n900.anybody know?

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Smoku:

any ETA on an interface for psx4m? configurable controls are a need for me personally, at least, cause I have to switch from Danish/Norwegian HW keyboard config to EnglishVDutch in order to use the arrowkeys =P

Thank you, though, for this. Its given me a lot of fun times, well done man =)

how to move scp1001.bin to plugin....

Originally Posted by Fötus View Post
Even Gran Turismo 2 is runing pretty good!
Did you manage to enter a race/license test? If so, how and which version are you using (PAL/NTSC)

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Tokyo, Japan
Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
Did you manage to enter a race/license test? If so, how and which version are you using (PAL/NTSC)
I've used the Arcade CD (PAL) and just started a race. (frameskip 8) The only problem I see is (in GT 1 and 2), that the opponents are extremly slow. Does someone know why?

Edit: I've just tried the Gran Turismo Mode CD and I get the same problem as you no race or license starts. Sorry. Maybe it works after the next update.

Last edited by Fötus; 2010-07-21 at 15:25.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by slai View Post
any ETA on an interface for psx4m?
The usual "It's out when it's ready"

I released the CLI one of two reasons:
- to not keep you waiting for something that is already running nicely
- either way I am moving to CLI process as a backend for GUI process architecture, so there's no point in delaying the part 1/2

As for the GUI I've been working simultaneously on a frontend for PSX4ALL, UAE4ALL and CPS2EMU, which are VERY similar.
I decided to join them all in one frontend-generator project, that would allow easy creation of even more frontends
And I have the basics running already.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
Quick question as this thread is pretty big and I have been having trouble finding an answer anywhere.

Is PCX4M the latest and greatest PSX emu? I tried one when I first got the N900 and it didn't perform great so was waiting until progress had been made. It appears to have done now so was going to test again but not sure whether I should be going for PSX4ALL or PSX4M.

I understand PSX4M doesn't have a GUI but I can handle that if it is better than PSX4ALL

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever