Notices

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Ok, this is a quick compile of musictracker. Basically adds the track what you are playing to your MSN/Account name in pidgin.

It supports quite a few players but we only have Exaile and MPD so if this is your sort of thing, grab the plugin. I tried it with MPD fine.
Attached Files
File Type: deb musictracker_0.4.1-1_armel.modfied.deb (147.1 KB, 251 views)

Banned | Posts: 82 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Israel
hm.. i have a problem,take a look
Attached Images

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Put app manager into redpill mode and install libpcre from there. It's in the maemo standard repo's.

alright,done but it seems to not work,when u say mpd u mean the standard media player of the device? i installed the tracker and my buddy keeps seeing just my name..

Hi,

Does Vagalume the same thing?

Regards,

Taguapire.

Posts: 107 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ New Jersey
Does this version crash when it encounters a unicode character in the tag, for example Queensr˙che? That was a showstopper for me and I ended up removing it. It happened in both Windows and Linux versions.

Originally Posted by Securix View Post
Does this version crash when it encounters a unicode character in the tag, for example Queensr˙che? That was a showstopper for me and I ended up removing it. It happened in both Windows and Linux versions.

Good question, I don't know because I don't have any tracks with unicode chars in it.

Originally Posted by taguapire View Post
Hi,

Does Vagalume the same thing?

Regards,

Taguapire.
Hi,

No, it doesn't work with vagalume.

Originally Posted by luis-garcia View Post
alright,done but it seems to not work,when u say mpd u mean the standard media player of the device? i installed the tracker and my buddy keeps seeing just my name..
No, mpd isn't the built in media player. mpd = music playing daemon. I'd link but I'm on a tablet. + I got a headache.

hahaha take an aspirin alright seems that i can't install that mpd but anyway great work dude,keep it up

Originally Posted by luis-garcia View Post
hahaha take an aspirin alright seems that i can't install that mpd but anyway great work dude,keep it up
Hehe, I should do lol, thanks