Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
This has been mentioned several times yet same bug reports are posted.

tl;dr Allow download of one image to be completed before downloading another.
Already discovered by myself ^^
Thank you for your message!

The Following User Says Thank You to palikao For This Useful Post:
Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Did tarek drop the support for Wazapp on MeeGo?!

The Following User Says Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
^ There aren't any notable bugs on Wazapp these days.. Don't expect a new release every week like it was a while back

@GripFangWolf, I guess @willi6868 asked that because some new users are having problems to register accounts & some features supported in openwhatsapp for BlackB are not supported yet in wazapp as stated in oppenwhatsapp.org: "Sharing media from external apps is currently supported on BB10 only, and coming soon to N9." Obviously, it is not a release every week, a valid question after some time without news from Tarek though.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Tarek & Bojan are trying to fix the registration problem, but it seems, they have no solution yet. Just follow github...

I guess, priority is not too high, because there are well-known workarounds.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
i got my new reg code thru bluestack n yet it seems not to work keeps bring all sort error messages.... any workaround using whatsapp on NITDROID to reg on MEEGO?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Tarek & Bojan are trying to fix the registration problem, but it seems, they have no solution yet. Just follow github...

I guess, priority is not too high, because there are well-known workarounds.
I wasn't even aware that there was even a problem with registration. In which instances is this a problem?

About development I also think Wazapp is just on par with Whatsapp with all important features working well, hence there isn't anything to fix by Devs.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Whatsapp for symbian updated to 2.10

Hi there! As I still have the problem of missing contacts using the latest nightly build: Will there be another update in the future? Maybe this issue will be fixed then...

This is really strange, I can't see the contacts in my list, but they can see me in their lists. If they write me a message, everything is fine. I get the message and I can answer them. But I can't start conversations with them, since they are not listed in my contact list :-(

I wrote out a log-file, however this doesn't help me much since I don't understand it...

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Try to install Wazapp from Wazapp.im, sync contacts and install nightly again

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp