Thanks for reading!

I have problem to pair my N900 with SU8-W. I've enabled bluetooth input plugin from main.conf, but still when I pair my keyboard it pairs, but don't really pair. Keyboard leds keep still flashing.

Could you help me. Is there anything else need to do? I really need to pair my keyboard, because I need this feature.

Take care!

Last edited by ju-maha; 2010-06-17 at 06:42.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Newport, Wales
after you edit the main.conf from bluetooth, you need to reboot or go to x-terminal and type in this

sudo gainroot
stop bluetoothd
start bluethoothd

this will let you in RD mode and restart the bluetooth service, cheers.

I'm sorry! I forgot to tell that I've done stop bluetoothd start bluetoothd procedure. Belive me I've done it many times. Still doesn't work. Really strange!

Still help needed!

looking in this forum, look like if you deactivate the virtual keyboard, it should work, check here http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=41425

hope it works for you

Thanks for help, but that didn't help.

wait, one reason your keyboard didn't pair is that it might be already paired to another device, that can happen automatically when it's turned on, it keeps happening to my BH-905 and MD-7W, i got bluetooth all over the place so each computer want to take piece of the action, i always forget to uncheck auto connect, so check if other device are connected to it already. maybeeee?

Good point! There aren't any other bluetooth devices on. It might be my neighbour.

Now I even tested how do my su-8w work with other device. It worked fine so there's something wrong with bluetooth settings in my N900.

your neighbour's bluetooth can't have any effect your keyboard, it have to be paired and trusted, one thing left, which part of the disabled plugins did you take out from the main.conf file? you should of taken the "input" one.

Yes I took off the "input" one. I also tried to take off all those three.

Last edited by ju-maha; 2010-06-14 at 18:50.

alright, last thing in my mind, delete the pairing, reboot and try to pair again and do the whole random code matching, oi any of you people there, any ideas for this dude?