im about to buy a Motorola h700 but im not fully convinced it works unless someone can personnaly tell me. also, can anyone confirm that headsets work with skype?

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Greensboro, NC
I have a Motorola H375 headset that works fine with my N800 and Skype (OS2008). I am not familiar with the H700 so can't comment on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to jweinel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jweinel View Post
I have a Motorola H375 headset that works fine with my N800 and Skype (OS2008). I am not familiar with the H700 so can't comment on it.
just a quick question, since i just took a foolish chance and bought it anyway, is there anything special you need to do to get it to work besides the traditional holding the button and pairing on n800? how is the h375 in terms of sound? is the audio clear enough to have a descent conversation via skype?

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Greensboro, NC
Nothing special was required to pair the H375 and the N800. I think the sound is very good. I have used the headset for viewing videos and some of the streaming tv channels discussed in other threads and it was perfectly adequate (although mono of course). I was very happy with the audio performance when using Skype. I also have a Motorola S9 stereo headset that I don't use yet. It works well but only in mono. I am waiting for the A2DP protocol support which is necessary for stereo Bluetooth headsets (hopefully coming soon?).

Last edited by jweinel; 2008-05-13 at 16:43.