Notices

1. about the touch interface i hope its as you said a side option not main cause keyboarding is cooler
2. about AI in-game option you can choose difficulty, i have it set at easy and yet the opponent is smart like sometimes i attack and he don't defend just cause he has an artifact that makes him stronger next turn when my only creature is tapped and much more surprising moves that he could do
3. i always encourage low cpu consumption and thats what i noticied when playing wagic the device is hot, but @ 600 Mhz no OC there is no slowness or lagging

1. the key binding is still supported
2. most of the decision currently taken by the AI are randomized to increase the possibilities. So, sometimes, the AI might appear to be smart, it's mostly luck =).
3. the version you have tries to run at 200 fps, which is a bit overkill. The next version is happy at 30 fps. I also added some code to stop the animation as soon as we're minimized or DBus asked us to.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
animation like the flames out of (new game - deck editor - shop...) ?

Interesting changelog ! With a good touchscreen interface and no power consumption when minimized, I'm pretty sure that Wagic will replace Angry Birds as my main "I have 2 minutes to waste" application

Thanks again for your efforts

I'm always happy if I can make more people waste more time with my efforts !!! =)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Amazing!! i love this game. didnt know it could be so fun playing my favorite childhood cardgame on my n900!

i cant put it away again... just 1 more game before sleep!! hehe

please dont stop updating this finally something i will never get tired of!!

The Following User Says Thank You to mthmob For This Useful Post:
Hi Xawotihs,

I've got a short request: would it be possible to upload your present versin incl. touch-interface to the maemo-repositories? I've got to admit that I have absolutly no clue how to use svn to build it myself (ok... don't even know how to do that ^^) Or will the next relaese of 0.14 be uploadet incl. touch?

TIA,
Glasswalker

Edit: typo

Last edited by Glasswalker; 2010-12-17 at 09:14.

I uploaded the current wagic beta 0.14 in extra-devs. So, you should be able to upgrade your current version. I'm curious to know what you think of this version, so I'm waiting for your feedback.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
I thought I'll never play it again and now I'm wasting lot of time at job for it.
Damn I'm 27, I need to grow up.
This game is amazing, thanks for porting it.

Last edited by hardkorek; 2010-12-17 at 10:30.

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ International
@xaworths

I upgraded yesterday, and have been playing as much as i can. I like the new look and the fact that the screen maximises on opening the application. There is a hint of touchscreen usability, but not enough to get through to the game/play the game, unless i have fallen off the bus somewhere along the line ;D

One minor, possible bug, on some of the games, when i get massacred, the game closes down and throws me onto my active desktop. This bug is more apparent when i lose games.

Other than that, whatever you are doing, keep on doing it this game is my all time favourite and the new version is looking GOOD! thank you once again for this!
My Favourite posts!
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=539
http://forums.precentral.net/2674180-post149.html
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=500
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=63720

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, question