First off i can gaurantee i make more money than the schmuck who commented on the quick buck, so making a quick buck is not needed, but i will be compensated for my time.. If you are adverse to others making money, then why purchase retail goods? I am sure Nokia and every other company is selling a product for the good of the tablet community (ever wonder what the markup was on your beloved Tablet?). But enough with the coy (?) attitude, I am a user as you all are and finally found a viable case for my N800. If selling it after the trouble of supplying it, at a profit makes me a bad person, oh freakin' well. I will post pix when i get home from work (I got the case last night and was excited to share) tonight.

If your intrested, great. I'll be selling them for 14.99 US, if not the DS case looks really great(?) too at $4.99.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Dude, that was completely funny.

I feel you though. Post your price and pic if you can. Thanks for the effort.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
drdoom - let's look at this logically: you're a brand new poster on this forum (joined today no less!) with no track record of postings (how long have you been an Internet Tablet fan?) offering to sell people a product for which you seem reticent (that's: unwilling or unable) to post details and pictures.

Rather than recognise the unfavourable position you're in and post a conciliatory response to your doubters, you flame them. Real smart businessman aren't you?

Any wonder people are suspicious? You're so close to being flagged as spam...

You may be legit, and if so I wish you the best of luck with your venture but I don't think I could advise anyone to send you cash (do you prefer Western Union by any chance?)

Game, set, match.

Too funny.

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Ocean City

I did contact Krusell inquring if they could provide a case for the N800.
They did reply, "At the moment we don't have a custom made case for that unit"; so maybe one is comming.

http://www.nseries.com/products/n800...00,accessories

The case from Nokia is shown there.

I am glad that someone took the initiative to supply cases for the nokia n800. And I am glad that he posted on the forum so that I know about it. I don't see any problem.

I want to buy a new case.

Posts: 177 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Wirral, UK
drdoom16 sounds genuine to me. He has done the homework because he knows about the alternative cases mentioned on this forum. He will make a profit? Completely natural, we all have to make money to feed our family...

drdoom16, show us the photos! Do you accept PayPal on eBay?

Originally Posted by 9a6or View Post
drdoom16 sounds genuine to me. He has done the homework because he knows about the alternative cases mentioned on this forum. He will make a profit? Completely natural, we all have to make money to feed our family...

drdoom16, show us the photos! Do you accept PayPal on eBay?
You think? I do not see a problem with a guy supplying a demand and making a buck, but hey this is the "Internet Tablet Talk Forums", a whole new ball game. If his cases are cool, I may pick one up as well.

In the interim I will cut out a piece of hard plastic and position it on the screen side of the soft case that came with the N800 to provide a minimum bit of protection. Hey, I just gave an idea. Can I charge for that?

The Following User Says Thank You to sapporobaby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 177 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Wirral, UK
sapporobaby, why is the Internet Tablet Talk Forum not the right place for talking about an Internet Tablet case? Should drdoom16 advertise it in Horse and Hound?

I for one am glad that the goods come to me on this forum and I don't have to hunt for it.

I've had enough of seeing the Nokia case on the website and not able to buy it. I am in a dispute with Nokia anyway who don't want to replace the cracked case on the 770 (!) so I am inclined to buy from elsewhere.

Halllllllooooo drdoom16, pictures?