Hi guys,

sorry for creating this topic but i searched the forum and searched a lot on Google but did not find any answer.

I have been trying to install Nitdroid on my N900, but when i open Nitdroid.com it dows not open the site and i have been trying to open this site from past 3 days and i am not able to open it, i am sure my computer is fine and the website is down .

so do you guys have any idea what happened to the site and why it is not opening???

also i though to move forward with the process of installing Nitdroid on my N900 so i formatted the memory card successfully by seeing the cached pages from google search result, but i need the files which i am unable to download..

so do any of you have any idea about the website or how should i move forward with my mission "Install Nitdroid on N900"??

any help will be off great support.

Thanks

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Ask 'trisha02'. She should have all the *droid files you'll ever need.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Thnx buddy
i'll PM her

I do not know what is wrong but i do not see a PM option in Trisha02's profile.
I request, if any one is in contact with Trisha02, they might ask her to upload those files here so that it may be helpful to me as well as other ppl recently trying to install Nitdroid.

Thanks

got it from the facebook page of Nitdroid

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dfotsosz9pdq3y

not sure about its authenticity, if you guys have any other good option pls do share

thnx

i google'd "N12_UMay.tar.bz2" & found it on megaup... but the page is showing "AntiPiracy Warning" instead...

Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
i google'd "N12_UMay.tar.bz2" & found it on megaup... but the page is showing "AntiPiracy Warning" instead...
Yeah, you will never be able to use that site again mate.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
This is really an enjoyable thread, full of wisdom and knowledge...

Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Yeah, you will never be able to use that site again mate.
Another example of the many thousands of legal downloads are going to have to track down.

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by gr8rishabh View Post
got it from the facebook page of Nitdroid

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5dfotsosz9pdq3y

not sure about its authenticity, if you guys have any other good option pls do share

thnx
The link you have there is mine!!!!

I assure you they are genuine. I had downloaded them just before the server was taken down and will be available until it's moved to a new server.

Don't forget the thanks button if I helped you