edit: i contacted the guy who did the n9 dissassembly video, he adviced me to disconnect the battery. and it worked! the issue was caused by accidentally pressing the power button while the screen was disconnected. so if you are changing your screen or taking your N9 apart for another reason make you the device is turned off and do not press the power button.

today i took of the screen from my n9, because it looked like it was not build in properly (glass / housing not so seamless as seen on other n9 / 800). i did that 2 times and i cleaned the edge where the screen sits on with a dry piece of a towel.

now i cant turn it on anymore if i press the power button, nothing happens. if connected to the pc the white led is blinking unregularyly. connected to a normal charger the led lights up only for a second.

i followed a video tutorial while taking of the screen and i have no idea what i did wrong. maybe the cleaning but i only touch the plastic of the body, no components.

what should i do?
would you recommend doing a full dissassembly or change the housing (i already have a blue one)? warranty is voided anyway.

bring it to nokia let them fix it (most likely very expensive)

sell the spareparts and get a another used N9 from ebay?

wait a few days?

edit: i have attached some pictures, maybe somebody can see whats wrong....

thanks in advance
Attached Images

Last edited by milanjakob; 2012-06-15 at 12:25.

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
bring it to nokia or 3rd patry service and let them fix it...