Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I am so pleased with how fast updates are coming. As soon as links are clickable, I will be able to get rid of Meedit entirely! Thanks for the hard work.
Because of your words alone, I decide to release 0.1.1!

Changelog:
- Add a button row in comment page for voting/view image/open url
- Link in comment now can be clicked
- Clicking on a compatible in-text image link will allow you to view the image directly

Commenting feature is not easy to implement so this will probably the last update ..... for this year!

Merry Christmas everyone!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
What amazing news! This update is awesome. Not only are links clickable, but the button row is great! Goodbye, Meedit.

Thank you for the new version! It is amazingly fast, once commenting is implemented it will be absolutely great! Happy new year!

This is a great app and I'm really thankful you created this fine app for this fine (although dead-ish) phone.

But since this is a beta I'll give some annoyances I've found:
The main thing that annoys me right now is the list of subscribed subreddits, most importantly it doesn't show all the subreddits I'm subscribed to and the ones that do show is in a random order (the last one isn't that important really). I can live with it

Originally Posted by Zpiritual View Post
The main thing that annoys me right now is the list of subscribed subreddits, most importantly it doesn't show all the subreddits I'm subscribed to and the ones that do show is in a random order (the last one isn't that important really). I can live with it
The order of subscribed subreddits list is same with given by reddit, which is from most popular subreddits to lesser. Basically you can see it like the top bar in the Reddit website, which also can't list all the subreddits you subscribed. To see the full list, you have to click "browse for subreddits" then select "My Subreddits - Subscriber" from the section button at the bottom toolbar.

Aha, I see. I can accept the reason for it being this way then. Although, it certainly be nice to be able to manually pick the subreddits you can see in that condensed list since it's very easy to access or maybe it would be possible to cache the entire list and then show it straight up?

Either way, it's really nice to have this app. Meeddit was nice and all for what it was but this is a really nice app, one of the best apps I've found on the N9. Not that it says much sadly but still, thank you again!

Bump!

Finally, I have done the comment feature!

Releasing 0.2.0 beta for Harmattan and Sailfish OS.

In order to keep it tidy, I will not post the changelog to here anymore. Changelog will be available at GitHub.

Note: You must sign out and sign in again if you have signed in using the older version.

Last edited by dicksonleong8; 2014-01-11 at 08:26.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Great work!

Awesome, thank you!
A hint for next version, if you can: it would be nice having an option to download images without opening web browser.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gipawu For This Useful Post:
Nice update, happy to see that you can now load all your subreddits right there in the subreddit menu thingy.