Active Topics

Yeah but no picture with ics on n9.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Holy shhh.... thats awsome Looks good on N9 devices
dual boot ware nice.

Great! Nice to see a few photos of the progression

Whoa! That's truly amazing!!! e-yes haha, you're an amazing programmer! Android on Nokia N9? Lol. I need to get one of these devices. But I need to donate first!

The Following User Says Thank You to Hauzer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
I don't get you guys asking hackers "why should it be done?".

If it can be done, it shall be done!

Once this baby has dualboot options and enough functionality on the Android side, I'm in.

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cjp For This Useful Post:
Hey e-yes i was wondering, since N9 has very limited hardware control buttons. Would u be implementing the galaxy nexus-like software buttons?
It would be great, especially when the N9 is in a 16:9 aspect ratio. Which also mean that there would be sufficient space for those software buttons.
I really hope to see those software buttons at the bottom of the screen.
*fingers crossed*

Yo,
1st of all: will I always be required to verify that I'm not a bot when I post? It would be quite annoying.

Wanted to ask: is there a progress log anywhere? Something like an Excel file in Google Docs stating "audio: working; camera: not working; calling: partial"...
Something like this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0UVZEamc#gid=0

I want to get a grip on how the project is progressing before making a donation. And I'd also like to understand which drivers are available to the developers, which are not and if camera quality on ICS will be comparable to MeeGo.

Thanks in advance

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
BIG NEWS CHECK THIS OUT EVERYBODY!!!
Nokia N9 ICS
It's e-yes and his progress on N9 demoing ICS!!! Looks like you guys' dream are coming true!!! (though I'm not rich enough to enjoy an N9, still holding good-ol N900)

You got it all backwards. Meego needs to be loaded into android and more devices!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to retsam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by retsam View Post
You got it all backwards. Meego needs to be loaded into android and more devices!
Exactly. Check back in 10 years for big news when finally Maemo 5 runs on a recycled Samsung Galaxy S X

The Following User Says Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post: