Notices

Hi Frals, thanks for your great work on this =p. I was wondering if there's a simple way to delete all the messages in fMMS. I've got possibly 200+... and it's taking longer and longer to boot fMMS. Thanks!

p.s. I'm on USA T-mo, if that matters

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ California, USA
I've looked through some of the pages of this thread, and I apologize if this has already been asked/answered, but how practical/possible would it be to have a configuration option to specifically choose MMS alert sounds?

IIRC, fMMS defaults to using the 'email alert' sound, and I wonder if it would either be possible to integrate an MMS sound configuration option in Profiles configuration, or have this as a configuration option in the fMMS app itself.

Hi Frals,
Since I updated to version 1.2.5 fmms can no longer download or send messages with pictures. When I try to send a picture emerges with the message that failed operation over the following message:
time out
please check your setings
When I try downloading an incoming message with a photograph he is forever trying to download the message and then says could not download the message.
Please help me ......
Thanks, Samuel

Originally Posted by tlr_79 View Post
just curious if anyone in Australia has fMMS working 100%

im on vodafone finally got all my settings sorted out, but only ppl on vodafone get my mms's, i can recieve anyones from 3 and telstra (dont know anyone on optus to of tried)

just curious if anyone else has this prob or knows of a solution
So no one has any suggestions???

do i need to set up another apn for MMS or the fMMS settings is sufficient?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
Can anyone tell me how to fully uninstall fmms , i still have mms on connection and i want it out ?

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Potomac,Maryland
I keep getting a message saying 'failed to download Message how can I fix this?

Also, I don't see my MMS connection in my connections anymore.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Stockholm
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
I keep getting a message saying 'failed to download Message how can I fix this?

Also, I don't see my MMS connection in my connections anymore.
Have been experiencing similar problem last few days as well. The app seems to "think" for quite a while and then "failed to download...". The thing is that it eventually works after the third or fourth time I've tried.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Will there be support for sending files or tones via mms anytime soon ?

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ australia
having problems with fmms...
when i open the program, it kind of hangs... the little 'loading' symbol up the top goes round and round, but nothing else happens.
old mms's will not load.
i have found i can still create and send a new mms (which is received by the person i send to), but i cannot then see that mms in my 'outbox' as a sent message.
i can receive new messages, i can open and view them when they come in, but once i close the window, they're gone and will not load in the main fmms window. (again the little 'loading' symbol turns around and around but nothing loads)
i've let it go 'loading' for hrs but with no result.

anyone have any ideas?!
it was working fine, i havent installed anything else or changed any setting son fmms or any other app or setting. its just frozen all of a sudden!

cheers,
cam

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, fmms, mms, mms config, n900, python