Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Originally Posted by rswelter View Post
how about max size of mailbox option or ability to limit number of messages like on my N8?
IIRC it is not possible to do, but I'll check this possibility as soon as I'm back from vacation.

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

I haven't found any way to do add a limitation for number of messages. In theory, it should be possible by changing a QMF source code, but I'm not sure that you'll be able to install updated QMF library on an N9. Also, QMF source code might take pretty much time just not to break anything

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
sergey, glad you still around
i wanna ask if it is possible to set default font in n9 mail client?

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
sergey, glad you still around
i wanna ask if it is possible to set default font in n9 mail client?
in Mail client specifically - no (or at least i don;t remember such possibility). Most probably you can update system's fonts, but to do this you would need to search for some info for example here on TMO.