Active Topics

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Sorry if this is old news but yesterday I noticed on tableteer site (when browsing from the device) that there is N800 survey. It is quite long and detailed and asks about tons of stuff including quality and importance of each N800 application, buttons, accessories etc. Near the end there is also one textbox when you can enter everything you don't like about your N800 (i.e suggestions, your problems).

Might be worthwhile to fill it since the result may go to proper places and might have better effect than complaining here in the forum.

It may be that the survey is there for long time, I just don't visit tableteer very often so I spotted it only yesterday. Also didn't see it mentioned here.

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ France
Yep, you're right I didn't noticed it either. Good point, thanks.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
takes around 15 minutes to answer the questionnaire. One thing I was especially disappointed about it is that it wasn't very well designed for n800 use. Next and previous buttons should have been bigger, and the text should have been bigger as well.

I have filled out two such surveys in the past and found the questions/structure of the survey to be very poor. Nokia really ought to hire a better market research firm.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Toronto
I spent a great deal of time filling in the survey, I get to about 80% and I hit the back button on my n800 with my stylus and then the site bugs out and loses all of my information....

Disappointing, I have previous experience in QA the data would have been valuable, even am an ex ngage user that returned my ngage because it had problems and then out of frustration after it breaking again a week later I threw it on the floor and smashed it to pieces and felt like I got more value out of getting rid of it :-D

Now I don't feel I will do that with my n800... but... I felt like my time was wasted.. hehe

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ Metro Detroit Michigan USA
It might be a good thing if I could actually get through it??? I've tried three times, I get a few questions in and I get a popup box "connection closed by remote server". Apparently they are not really interested in my opinion!

I've tried to fill this out, multiple times, and I can't get through it, either, without the same 'connection closed' problem.

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Chandler, AZ, USA
i've seen that up there for about 2 weeks now, filled it out when i first saw it. i would agree it could have had better wording and questions, it also seemed a bit generic for something that should be device specific.

I was about 60% through when suddenly the 'next' button didn't do a thing.. eventually I just had to quit it.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Guernsey
I got through it ok but I noticed their seemed to be some questions where it seemed like you should be able to give mutiple answers but you could only select one option.