Active Topics

When using "talk.maemo.org"-theme in TMO, and when going to my personal "subscribed threads"-view,
http://talk.maemo.org/subscription.php
I cannot see the link to the threads with the URN "=newpost", unless I make the Firefox window over 977 pixels wide, with the font size I am using.
The "=newpost" links are too far right to be ergonomic.
See also https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11918

Could it be possible to change the talk.maemo.org theme so in that personal "subscribed theads"-view all subject lines of the threads would have that "=newpost" URN attached to them?

Why they should point to the first post, if the user is following the threads and probably already read them. If one wants to specifically go to the first post, there is a "1" link to it available.

In classic view there is this down-arrow in front of the subjects of the thread. As talk.maemo.org theme is missing that, maybe the above change could be made?

The 'Subscribed Threads' list template uses the global thread list template, so I really can't customize it for the 'Subscribed Threads' view only. I tried to make it support a more narrow screen size but I think I don't think it will go down to 800px.

What I did however is to add a link to the 'Replies:' count that has the 'newpost' link in it. That might work out for you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Thanks again.
I do not remember how it was before this useful change, but maybe you could have put that "=newpost" link to "Views: 50" place instead to avoid having two "replies"-information.

It is very fine like it is now, but I guess the Views-thing was there before also and it has no link in it.

There is some logic to associate "=newpost" with "replies", true, and having it to "views" seems more like a kludge, but...anyway, just thinking out loud.

Tags
feature, request theme