Notices

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao, Spain
Originally Posted by GaRy delaMEr View Post
For whose having problem with docks "bad checksum error", try this one just created today and export beecon to file.

Call
Contact
Browser
Many many thanks GaRy! Could you do another “beecons.zip for noobs“ including “conversations” and “e-mail” applications? Thanks in advanced.

Edit: OK, I did it by myself!

Last edited by Zentenario; 2011-09-22 at 17:00. Reason: [SOLVED]

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2011 @ Shanghai-China
Thanks! but can somebody give some advice on how to make it seems normal not only in landscape?

i already installed QBW from the app manager

followed step 1 to 6 but did not get dis those digits on screen jus got to small widegts sayn image not found....any ideas?

thncx in advance

step 1 add QBW widget. I have done evrything required before but I can't seem to find it on my list

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Turkey
wow! great job man !

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Minsk, Belarus
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Fixed it.
For all users having problems, just repeat the steps using the files in this archive:
http://hotfile.com/dl/128918432/9013...Final.zip.html
Ammyt, can you send me for email (dvyemelyanov@gmail.com) this file, becouse i cant load from your link - "This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader."

help! "This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.": (

Can someone do reupload of Sensible Maemo ?

EDIT:: OK. I have found the working link - http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/40622060/file.html

Last edited by n900_; 2012-02-26 at 18:44.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2011 @ india
Thanks ammyt
nice work ! ! my N900 desk looks very nice with this sensible clock and dock.

Some of our friends have problem with downloading beecons from first page which is created and uploaded by you so I am uploading it again here.

I am also uploading working dock beecons and weather.

I have 1 question related to clock Can we change the time zone of clock ? I want two different clock with different time zone on single desktop.Please tell me how to do this ?
thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: zip sensible clock with working dock all files.zip (290.3 KB, 326 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to forsagar For This Useful Post:
What am i doing wrong guys?

Ive followed instructions exactly and cant get weather images to load.. i only see the 3 Cs for celsius.

wget is installed but still no joy.

also, i cant get the dock image to load. i placed the image 'dock.png' in the .queen_beecon_dir but still nothing

only the clock works well so far.