Notices

Posts: 180 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Maine
Originally Posted by epage View Post
When I mention its in svn I don't expect people to have to pull from it but that its ready for the next release. I'll look into doing a release later today If I get to it before pengman.
Got it, thanks. I will let you know.

Thanks again for working on this.

Fred

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
I have the latest version available from app manager. Can't seem to see the book artwork. How is that displayed?
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
I've just uploaded a version bump for Maemo 4.1 and Maemo 5.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ;
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/Nqa-Audiobook-player/nqaap.py", line 26, in <module>
nqaap_gtk.run()
File "/home/opt/Nqa-Audiobook-player/nqaap_gtk.py", line 25, in run
gui.load_settings()
File "/home/opt/Nqa-Audiobook-player/Gui.py", line 229, in load_settings
self._load_settings(config)
File "/home/opt/Nqa-Audiobook-player/Gui.py", line 260, in _load_settings
self.controller.load_books_path(booksPath)
File "/home/opt/Nqa-Audiobook-player/Player.py", line 55, in load_books_path
self.set_book(bookPath)
File "/home/opt/Nqa-Audiobook-player/Player.py", line 89, in set_book
chapter_title = self.audiobook.chapters[chapter_num]
IndexError: list index out of range
That's the result when I attempt to start from the command line. I of course don't get any of it. Any ideas onwhat else I could try? It worked before.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Latest Diablo version still has the same dependency issue mentioned earlier.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 180 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Maine
Pengman/ePage-

Just downloaded 0.8.0-3 (Maemo 5 version) and everything seems to be working. There is one minor inconsistency but probably not worth dealing with: on the menu where you can select the chapter, the wrong number is displayed. I am not sure where that comes from anyway.

Cheers,
Fred

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
I have sent the proper version of the logo to pengman by mail, but can see that it's not in use yet. just so you all know it's not supposed to look like it does now! It is actually transparent...

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
That's the result when I attempt to start from the command line. I of course don't get any of it. Any ideas onwhat else I could try? It worked before.
I added some protection against this issue but didn't realize it was not complete enough. I'm adding more protection.

Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Latest Diablo version still has the same dependency issue mentioned earlier.
Before you mentioned gst as a dependency issue. I just checked on the package page and it looks correct, no dependency on gst:
http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...nqaap/0.8.0-3/

Originally Posted by ffarber View Post
Pengman/ePage-

Just downloaded 0.8.0-3 (Maemo 5 version) and everything seems to be working. There is one minor inconsistency but probably not worth dealing with: on the menu where you can select the chapter, the wrong number is displayed. I am not sure where that comes from anyway.

Cheers,
Fred
My guess is its acting 0-indexed which I use so often that I forget that it looks odd to other people

Originally Posted by Strutten View Post
I have sent the proper version of the logo to pengman by mail, but can see that it's not in use yet. just so you all know it's not supposed to look like it does now! It is actually transparent...
I was wondering about that? Have you posted the corrected version in a previous post in this thread or just email? Could you send it to me, I could try and get it in real quick (busy day though)

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
I added some protection against this issue but didn't realize it was not complete enough. I'm adding more protection.

Before you mentioned gst as a dependency issue. I just checked on the package page and it looks correct, no dependency on gst:

My guess is its acting 0-indexed which I use so often that I forget that it looks odd to other people

I was wondering about that? Have you posted the corrected version in a previous post in this thread or just email? Could you send it to me, I could try and get it in real quick (busy day though)
I can send it to you, but imageshack doesn't seem to like all transparent files. if you pm me your e-mail, I'll send you the files as well.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Re-installed it and this time no dependency issue (I must have been too early grabbing the previous version last time).

After installing it and running it from the menu - nothing happens (this is N810/Diablo).

I also tried running it from the terminal using
" $: python /opt/Nqa-Audiobook-player/nqaap.py"
(even though I didn't know Diablo had optimized python) and got a number of error messages:

Traceback:
File "/opt/Nqa-Audiobook-player/nqaap.py", line 26, in <module> nqaap_gtk.run()

[other stuff...]

Ending with
UnboundlocalError: local variable "SimplePlayer' referenced before assignment

Then it terminates.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-05-08 at 21:33.