Notices

Sygic has already confirmed that everyone who bought V9 on the N900 will get V10 for free.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
......in a year when MM 11 comes out on other platforms. lol

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on May 2010 @ @Netherlands
How about this Finally, after 7 months, it arrives. I'm not complaining because I really enjoyed sygic mobile maps 9 a lot! It brings me wherever I like.

This is what I saw today on sygic.com:

Dear customers,

we have just submitted new Mobile Maps 10 for Maemo smartphones to Ovi Store. we have just submitted new Mobile Maps 10 for Maemo smartphones to Ovi Store. This application will be available as a FREE update once Ovi Store approves it. If you have the Ovi Store version you will be automatically notified by your N900 device, as soon as the update is approved by Nokia.

After download and successful installation the app will display a pop-up message saying it is a 7 day trial. To activate a lifelong license just enter your original product code from Sygic Mobile Maps 9 which you received by email after your purchase. By entering this product code into your Mobile Maps 10 trial, you will unlock a full lifelong license product.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have purchased Online Shop version you will receive an email with update instructions to the email address you have provided for your original purchase. The Online Shop version update includes products Europe, US and Canada. Please do not take any steps to update until you receive the email with detailed instructions. Please take note that the update to Mobile Maps 10 will not be available in Sygic repository.

Thank you for using Mobile Maps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacobkorf For This Useful Post: