Hello everyone,

I am not able to start my device

I am not able to charge my device

I try to charge it, only see the yellow led

when i charge battery using another phone and but it in N900, it will always vibrate and the yellow led turning on for a longer time than usual charge and with the nokia logo without the back light on it.

i have win 7 64x

any help

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by amr h View Post
Hello everyone,

I am not able to start my device

I am not able to charge my device

I try to charge it, only see the yellow led

when i charge battery using another phone and but it in N900, it will always vibrate and the yellow led turning on for a longer time than usual charge and with the nokia logo without the back light on it.

i have win 7 64x

any help
i see from your other posts you had issues with flashing, and installing Meego, Nitdroid etc.
You migt want to search forum for how to repartition and reflash your N900 from scratch.
Nitdroid, meego etc might have messed up your partitions, rootfs and more.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hello Amr I know your case

You need some steps to follow regarding your problem

http://www.mobile4arab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=764328

The Following User Says Thank You to salahkhani For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
i see from your other posts you had issues with flashing, and installing Meego, Nitdroid etc.
You migt want to search forum for how to repartition and reflash your N900 from scratch.
Nitdroid, meego etc might have messed up your partitions, rootfs and more.
trying many ways but not work.. so i want the steps, like.. frist try this thread if not wark try this..

Originally Posted by salahkhani View Post
Hello Amr I know your case

You need some steps to follow regarding your problem

http://www.mobile4arab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=764328
am trying but not work

http://www.mobile4arab.com/vb/showth...=764328&page=8

Posts: 224 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Cairo ;Egypt
Originally Posted by amr h View Post
trying many ways but not work.. so i want the steps, like.. frist try this thread if not wark try this..

am trying but not work

http://www.mobile4arab.com/vb/showth...=764328&page=8

hi amr i answer u in mobile4arab can u see it and giv me the result

am waiting

when try use libusb-win32

this is my problem

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Massachusetts
Mine died too. I reverted back to stock Maemo because I messed around with system files to the point that it stopped operating as normal, apps crashing. Then I reinstalled all my applications again via Backup. Missed a few things like CSSU, and multiboot, etc. I was in a hurry to try to get Android accessible in multiboot, but the OS selection screen didn't show up during boot up as it did before, so I went to look for that in the Faster App manager. Installed "multiboot" and its dependecies. Little did I know that it was not the proper way to do it. (All I wanted was the multiboot OS selection screen to show up at boot because I still had the Android system directories intact.) Then I power cycled, and.. what do you know.. it's on a reboot loop. Turning it on with the slider on does bring me to the multiboot screen but with only 1 selection:
1 - Maemo kernel-bfs 2.6. 2.6.28.10-bfs10

I've searched high and low for solutions. I tried the 1 and the 0 selection, both are dead ends. Today I tried reflashing, and so far, NO LUCK!
I tried doing the connect USB holding U (with and without the battery) method after flasher command (cold flashing). It stays on the dim Nokia screen with the USB icon in the corner and orange LED for long periods of time, tired of holding the U key. Something is really wrong. I'm left with no ideas. If there's any kind soul out there that could help, please..

// Roth

Last edited by Roth; 2013-07-23 at 03:20.

the battery is depleted and the kernel MAY be lost.

wating help

waiting