Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
So what are you doing on a N900 development forum if you use it only for IM and browsing?

Pathetic life? Troll much?
Get an iphone and get a life. You are on the wrong tab bud. This is talk, development is two tabs to the left

Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
Get an iphone and get a life. You are on the wrong tab bud. This is talk, development is two tabs to the left
You're on the wrong forum bud. I had an iphone and it's crap for MY needs. Do I go around criticizing it...NO.

It's MAEMO.ORG anyway you put it. The point is to talk here mainly about Maemo and its devices, other topics are just bonus,

I ask again, with your minimal use of N900 and your main iphone device, what are you doing on this forum? Post history is an indication, but I want to read it from you.

You're the one in the need of a life.

Last edited by patlak; 2011-08-24 at 07:23.

Fresh off the press... this is what one of my quite well off friend recently posted....

average joe doesnt give a damn... and 99.99% of the world is filled with mediocre men. lets take facts for facts.

Name:  average.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  41.9 KB

^

FFS i'd kill em both

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
You geeks are just as bad. Half have used anything more than a bash shell for so long, UI's intimidate half of you. Steve Jobs intimidates the rest.

Regardless... so picking on people is the new "in thing"?

the new "in thing" is saying what you just did gerbick... you are the latest cool guy now... officially..... well done.

Tags
epic thread, ffs! not again!, i-tard, shoot tobymanse