i flashed rootsh image of N900 first n its ok but when i tried to flash d emmc image it says like dis-
Found device RX-51, hardware revision 2101
NOLO version 1.4.14
Version of 'sw-release':RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_MRO
Booting device into flash mode.
Suitable USB device not found, waiting.

Please, can anyone suggest, wat sud i do?

Last edited by ramdhar; 2012-11-03 at 11:23.

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Joseon
But what about the IMEI? since http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/ is down, where i can insert my IMEI. I must specify that i need it because i'm unable to reset my LOCK-CODE.

see this threat: http://binary-imaginers.blogspot.ro/...eset-n900.html

I had another n900 and i insered the imei on that link (on that time it was active) and downloaded that packages. now i have another n900, i can successfully reflash it but since the package contain another imei i'm unable to reset my lock-code. The master code is from that other n900, and the default code is not 12345.

i tried with xterminal. (echo root:$(grep -A 13 lock_code /dev/mtd1|tail -1))no results because after some tags i have blank results instead 'random letters".

so, there is another link to insert IMEI to download package?

Last edited by SMAr2wo; 2013-05-27 at 13:54.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
For starters, http://skeiron.org/tablets-dev/ you will get all images you need without the need for IMEI... tablets-dev.nokia wont be coming back so we (the community folks) mirrored anything worth keeping. That was part of the server-move and all the banshee things we did since january.

The Following User Says Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
or this thanks pali

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Sepahan
Hi everybody
All of your suggestions has been closed!
Where can I download RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.19-1_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin?
Thanks.

Originally Posted by mbzadegan View Post
Hi everybody
All of your suggestions has been closed!
Where can I download RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.19-1_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin?
Thanks.
See my signature.

Legal or "piracy"?
(still not convinced of the Neo900, great idea, nice hardware upgrade, but how will the platform survive if even such basic tools are not readily available?)

Originally Posted by Bzzz View Post
Legal or "piracy"?
(still not convinced of the Neo900, great idea, nice hardware upgrade, but how will the platform survive if even such basic tools are not readily available?)
These .bin files are a mix of FOSS & Nokia binary blobs. Nokia's proprietary stuff cannot be 'just shared' as FOSS could be, that's the reason why we are trying to eliminate such blobs, so that NeoFremantle may be distributed as we want.

EDIT: about flasher-3.5: we can't do anything (legaly) as it is Nokia's property & Nokia put servers with it down - we have 0xFFFF, an open-source alternative by pali.
Nokia doesn't care about us, why we should care about Nokia('s 'intelectual' property)?

Last edited by lexik; 2014-03-27 at 18:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to lexik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by lexik View Post
Nokia doesn't care about us, why we should care about Nokia('s 'intelectual' property)?
OK, put it this way. How many lawyers work for you? How does your financial situation compare against that of Nokia? (with Microsoft on its side).

Exactly.

PS: and for **** sake, people, how often do you need to download AGAIN AND AGAIN the flasher and the firmware? can't you just download it one f*cking time and keep it safe?