Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
@solyaris I haven't seen the logs but looks like you're hitting some corrupted message bug that's crashing Yappari.

Delete all the contents in the /home/user/.yappari/logs/ folder and also the file /home/user/.yappari/chats.db and then start Yappari again.
Im also encountering same problem, no yappari crashes only connection closed problem and its consistent on sync contacts. I tried your above solution but it didnt worked, i also have tried changing dns to opennic and others but still its same. I have pmed you the log.

Last edited by Sohil876; 2014-09-23 at 10:04.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Sohil876 View Post
Im also encountering same problem, no yappari crashes only connection closed problem and its consistent on sync contacts. I tried your above solution but it didnt worked, i also have tried changing dns to opennic and others but still its same. I have pmed you the log.
How often are you synchronizing contacts? the answer should be "NEVER" or "RARELY" since Yappari does it automatically. If you keep pressing Sync Contacts all the time to whatever reason you might have you get this disconnections from WhatsApp.

Anyway try deleting the file /home/user/.yappari/roster.db (since it's corrupted) and resynchronize again (this time you should press the button).

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
How often are you synchronizing contacts? the answer should be "NEVER" or "RARELY" since Yappari does it automatically. If you keep pressing Sync Contacts all the time to whatever reason you might have you get this disconnections from WhatsApp.

Anyway try deleting the file /home/user/.yappari/roster.db (since it's corrupted) and resynchronize again (this time you should press the button).
scorpius there is any way to add sending and receiving locations and have to be kept with the application of nokia maps or even better with waze
would be quite convenient as it is one of the few things missing from this dealer

Originally Posted by Velian View Post
scorpius there is any way to add sending and receiving locations and have to be kept with the application of nokia maps or even better with waze
would be quite convenient as it is one of the few things missing from this dealer
I guess there must be a way, but I'm not implementing anything new in Yappari. Just fixing bugs for the rest of the year (I'm heavily working on fixing the emoji, every weekend I spend half saturday and half sunday on it).

Most of us have moved to another platform. Personally even I still love the N900, I couldn't bear anymore how slow it is compared to today's phone standards (most phones are quad-core and pretty fast). Also got tired of the browser incompatibility with almost every website and the inability to do everything in potrait with one hand.

But what hurt me the most was that the battery only lasted few hours on 3G where most phones nowadays last 3 days in 3G/4G.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
I guess there must be a way, but I'm not implementing anything new in Yappari. Just fixing bugs for the rest of the year (I'm heavily working on fixing the emoji, every weekend I spend half saturday and half sunday on it).

Most of us have moved to another platform. Personally even I still love the N900, I couldn't bear anymore how slow it is compared to today's phone standards (most phones are quad-core and pretty fast). Also got tired of the browser incompatibility with almost every website and the inability to do everything in potrait with one hand.

But what hurt me the most was that the battery only lasted few hours on 3G where most phones nowadays last 3 days in 3G/4G.

I really like the htc migrate but even hard for me to leave my nokia n900 and my n9.

truth what you say makes sense about speed and other nuclei but talk about something unique in its kind and although they are the king and the prince bastard his legacy there are still many who use it very often

sad and serious q eventually remain in oblivion

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Albania
Out of topic

What about viber , any plans of porting it to maemo ?

Originally Posted by UJKU View Post
Out of topic

What about viber , any plans of porting it to maemo ?
Forget about Maemo already.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Forget about Maemo already.
The problem is we cant.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Albania
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
The problem is we cant.
Yeah , We can't !

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Go SailfishOS go!

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp