^ I saw a 7-year old draw something very similar, same colours, too - apparently that's what they appear like in educational material.
It was a gorgeous picture, along with other viruses (they looked like a colorful bunch of street punks - but corona was clearly the king) and a human heart with blue & red blod vessels.
Apparently the drama taking place inside the human body.
Kids - wonderful how they deal with whatever emotions come up during times like this!

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Congratulations to Finland, you topped us all again!

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Mmm, yes, we're all happy potatoes here
I'd say even the current covid-19 quarantine measures do not hit our happiness that much; as it's in the national character to keep away from other people things are not that much different now

----- edit -----

Oh, I heard that they closed all da pubs in UK, right? That must really hurt you there!

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Oh, I heard that they closed all da pubs in UK, right? That must really hurt you there!
Yes, they closed on Sunday. There were very few left as it was. Pubs have been on a steady decline for at least 10 years. Most of them turned into small convenience outlets of a massive supermarket chain.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Finland is also 1st place in suicides in western counties. So people that aren't happy cannot tell it anymore.

^ what a finnish thing to say!

All I can tell is that people like to come here to have children.
Example: international couple living abroad, one of them is Finnish, chances are they come here to have the baby, and grow it.

"Security" or "Safety" is a very big word here; it seems a little silly sometimes.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Hey, hope you are well! Looks like we will survive another attack at this earth. Even if we have to live with this **** show of a virus the rest of our lives it will not be the end humanity. Hope you are well and rock the maemo. Sit tight and wait for the next threat coming our way. Might not come from China but from space...
The countdown continues. Take care!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
No way,
dead Dave is back!

Watch out!

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Glad he is alive!

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Glad he is alive!
Honestly, yeah. In these uncertain times it's a real relief to see someone check in who hasn't been seen for a while, and that applies here and everywhere, really.

Hopefully, this final countdown isn't the final final countdown.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson