Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
While i'm still deciding to work on which major feature for the next release, why don't you guys tell me what's your most wanted features (or bug fix, UI improvement, etc) for the next version?

I'd like to see Imgur albums in the app, as it is now you just get a error message and then need to open the album in the browser instead.

It already support for Imgur albums viewing, what error message you got? What's the Imgur album URL you trying to open?

Quickddit support for viewing Imgur album URL of http://imgur.com/a/{album-id}.

Originally Posted by dicksonleong8 View Post
While i'm still deciding to work on which major feature for the next release, why don't you guys tell me what's your most wanted features (or bug fix, UI improvement, etc) for the next version?
Thank you so much for version 0.2.0, it works nicely on my N9!
I have two feature requests:

1) Private message inbox
2) Clicking on the thumbnail should immediately open the image, while clicking on the thread title should open the comments

I hope it's clear what I mean!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malmostoso For This Useful Post:
Hmm. It seem to work now, tried a few yesterday and then it didn't work. Might have been an imgur issue I suppose

Maybe adding better navigation inside of reddit. For example when clicking a comment link or a post link in the comments it could open in the app instead of the browser.

Also, I usually browse /r/all and when clicking on a post I may want to check out the subreddit that post was posted in and going directly from the post to that subreddit isn't possible as far as I can tell.

Maybe open youtube videos in cutetube if installed, I don't even know if cutetube can do that though so I don't know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zpiritual For This Useful Post:
The navigation improvement is definitely on my todo list - I do have the same thought when using it in a daily basis.

Communication between two 3rd party is almost impossible unless the devs collabrate (i don't think worth the effort), so CuteTube integration is probably impossible. And I don't use CuteTube, mobile web of youtube is pretty good

The Following User Says Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
http://imgur.com/gallery/nddmT

That's one album that doesn't work. Not sure about the difference between album and gallery though.

Originally Posted by Zpiritual View Post
http://imgur.com/gallery/nddmT

That's one album that doesn't work. Not sure about the difference between album and gallery though.
that's one of the Imgur url that I'm not able to parse because /gallery/id can either be an image or an album, however their API has separate endpoint for image and album, so I don't know should I ask for an album or an image through their API.

Hmm. Not sure what you mean exactly since I'm not too familiar with their API, but isn't the only difference in the app that it'll show the small preview at the bottom if it's an album even though it's only one image? Can't you simply ask for album and then not show the preview bar if there's only one image?

Sorry, I have no idea really ^^