Notices

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Seems to be working great! I also love the aesthetic changes.
One more issue: i can't seem to share from Web Feeds app. It is a google reader app in the store. The native reader shares fine, but not this one. Any possible fox for this? Thanks again for the great work!
Just so I am clear, the option to share to Pockeego is their, it just never arrives in Pockeego.

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Just so I am clear, the option to share to Pockeego is their, it just never arrives in Pockeego.
Web Feeds app is using the Sharing API wrong, please contact the author. I could add a workaround for the next version but if better if he fixes it. He is sending the title of the site as the URL and the URL as the title.

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
Web Feeds app is using the Sharing API wrong, please contact the author. I could add a workaround for the next version but if better if he fixes it. He is sending the title of the site as the URL and the URL as the title.
Thank you for looking into to this so fast! I will contact the author, but updates were promised long ago and never happened, so I fear nothing will come of it. Thanks again!

Let us know how it goes. It would be very handy to send feeds to pocket

Originally Posted by genchigenbutsu View Post
That part works fine unless the site is broken like the example above, just doesn't have the reader api yet. But you can share to pocket from the browser now

Originally Posted by genchigenbutsu View Post
I sent the author a message. Hopefully we will get an answer.

As of right now, Pockeego can share feeds from the native feed reader flawlessly. I just happen to use the Web Feeds app which doesn't allow sharing with Pockeego right now.

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
app is quite nice... only thing i don't like ist the look of the headline... nice that you integrated the four colors of pocket, but the blue and the letters look bit of made in ms paint

With this application I can see the contents of the saved pages offline?

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
@snooky I will change that when I publish it to the store.

@panukoo no, I don't have access to the article view api yet

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
app is quite nice... only thing i don't like ist the look of the headline... nice that you integrated the four colors of pocket, but the blue and the letters look bit of made in ms paint
I don't mind the design, but my user name (imaginaryenemy) is so long that the name (Imaginaryenemy's Pocket) covers up the Home/Favorite/Archive selector. I can still click the selector, but it doesn't look very nice.