Poll: Should modlogs be open
Poll Options
Should modlogs be open

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Trudeauoix has a point, this should be mods motto: just watch me

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Sigh... I feel lost with the last few posts. I am in agreement with the spirit of modlogs (as long as we can find a compatible plug in) and I have always tried to do my part to be transparent and open though I may have erred at times.

Whenever you need mods to attend to posts please use the report this button instead of a new thread or posts calling out for mods' attention. I am not as available as before so am not able to monitor the board continuously.

Therefore I am deleting the mod appeal thread and request someone to explain what is it that requires my attention in this thread.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
A moderator who hates having his actions exposed has no right to be a moderator. Full stop.

EDIT: If that means some moderators will resign, even better. We do not need cowards. In fact we do not need five moderators per subsection. And before you ask, yes, I hereby volunteer to be a moderator and swear a full openness of my actions as per this post, whether the logs are made public or not.
That Talk section has more than 2 moderators is simply explained, people post to Talk subsections and mods need to have access granted to move them to "their" assigned area, easiest way for me is to add them globally or I'd be forced to alter each and everyones permissions by hand...

You want to be moderator... same procedure as for everyone, tell me 1-3 subsections you want to be moderator in (your most frequent, preferably without 2 moderators already.) and we start from there.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:

Tags
where is https