Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
N9 PR1.2 will NOT be the same as the N950's PR1.2.

'Nuff said.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
I am happy with the N950s pre release as well as with the one on My N9 (which I got with PR1.2 beta to test my apps in the store).
Sure it would be great to have many more features, but I haven't found any annoying bugs in my daily usage.

What I most miss is an open API and access to certain system functions. But Nokia stated very clearly, that this never will happen
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
N9 PR1.2 will NOT be the same as the N950's PR1.2.

'Nuff said.
N950 actually got PR1.2 beta

If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
I am happy with the N950s pre release as well as with the one on My N9 (which I got with PR1.2 beta to test my apps in the store).
Sure it would be great to have many more features, but I haven't found any annoying bugs in my daily usage.

What I most miss is an open API and access to certain system functions. But Nokia stated very clearly, that this never will happen
Hey, we have a guy with pr 1.2 for N9
Any feature differences between the N950 and the N9?

Why not(nokia) make it available for everyone to test applications?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
It's probably the same or almost the same beta.

Is the "drive" application rotation working in 4 different sides ?

Originally Posted by clovis86 View Post
Is the "drive" application rotation working in 4 different sides ?
I'm not sure but I doubt it.

Why would you need that? Are you driving in 360 degrees often?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
no but the usb connection is hard to keep connected when phone is in landscape mode , better idea was to put usb on the bottom not on the top

nokia is the biggest shitphone vendor after apple. Used my n9 for a run. Nokias shitphones with the shitty headphones and the worst of all THE UBER useless 3,5 jack for nokia shitphoneheadset only. Have lots of great BT headsets and with wire and none of them works with nokias latest shitphones. Luckely for me, I throw it out of the window while I was driving home.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-02-20 at 19:25.

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
nokia is the biggest shitphone vendor after apple. Used my n9 for a run. Nokias shitphones with the shitty headphones and the worst of all THE UBER useless 3,5 jack for nokia shitphoneheadset only. Have lots of great BT headsets and with wire and none of them works with nokias latest shitphones. Luckely for me, I throw it out of the window while I was driving home.
But you are still active in this forum?
Doesn't really match your attitude!
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert