Notices

I also have another little problems-bugs it's not a big deal for me though.
1. the background image is not displayed. tried different ones and chaged opacity - no nothing;
2. Notification sounds: only vibrating. But i used to get chat sound notifications before i did this debugging thing but as i see it's a common bug.

I can send and receive everything and that's the most important thing Thank you Tarek and all the developers, you know you're doing a great job!
Someone suggested you to post a wallpaper on nokia store to make donations easier and more convenient for wazapp users. if it's possible, that would be really great to make a donation in this way!

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Everything is working fine, but I cannot send messages to groups (dot stays red). Anyone else experiencing this?

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Working very nice! And thank you for updated wazapp page!!! Now everyone can taste this cake! Nice work!!

Originally Posted by Makro View Post
I'm stuck at registration too, I've read the wiki and tried to search this thread for solution. The problem is that when wazapp went down, I registered my phone number with lumia. Now when I try to register with N9 again I get the fail-too-recent:30. I've deleted my account on the lumia, tried the bluestacks method and my old 3-digits from previous N9 registration. All with atleast 1 hour waiting in between. Bluestacks gives 'SMS verification failed'.
If someone finds a solution please post it asap, thank you!
same issue

Even after a 6 hour nap same issue with registering like above...

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Just found out that my sending in group chats issue is because of the following:

Code:
ReaderThread:   Waiting, time to die: T-240 seconds
WAEventHandler: Resending 1 old messages
WAEventHandler: skipped sending an old message because UnicodeDecodeError
EDIT: it happens if you send Emoji

Last edited by D.Cent; 2012-11-05 at 11:14.

I installed version 0.9.12 and it worked great, but a few minutes more will not connect again.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
First of all, thanks to all developers who helped to bring Wazapp back!

I noticed some bugs regarding the translation:

* In Transifex there is no source translation string for "Wazapp Champions" (header in the Credits page)
* In Transifex there is no source translation string for "Thanks to" (in the Credits page)
* In Transifex there is no source translation string for "Wiki Creator" (in the Credits page)
* In Transifex there is no source translation string for "Icons Artist" (in the Credits page)
* The translation strings "Official author, Wazapp creator", "Major Contributors", "UI Champion" and "Developer" don't apply in Wazapp, even though translations exist

And another bug in the About page: The Facebook button/link doesn't work, nothing opens up.

EDIT: Some other translation problems found:

* In Transifex there is no source translation string for "Credits" (in the About page)
* In Transifex there is no source translation string for "Support Wazapp" (in the Support page)
* In Transifex there is no source translation string for "Donate" (in the Support page)
* The translation string "Please report any bugs to ..." doesn't apply in Wazapp, even though translations exist

Last edited by The Best Isaac; 2012-11-05 at 11:27.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2012 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Makro View Post
I'm stuck at registration too, I've read the wiki and tried to search this thread for solution. The problem is that when wazapp went down, I registered my phone number with lumia. Now when I try to register with N9 again I get the fail-too-recent:30. I've deleted my account on the lumia, tried the bluestacks method and my old 3-digits from previous N9 registration. All with atleast 1 hour waiting in between. Bluestacks gives 'SMS verification failed'.
If someone finds a solution please post it asap, thank you!
Same problem

hey, guys ,i've fixed the language issue, i have to download wazapp again, because the first was 3.97, now is 4.15mb... that was really crazy, but now, everything works great, but i hope that cepi or coderus make their own versions too, i miss voice recording

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp