Active Topics

Notices

im finding it's not too organized to find themes in App Manager, they tend to be in system or other i think, would it be possible to have a Theme Category in the App Manager

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
i always choose the ALL category and use the search
maybe you want to search for "theme" only in the title or in the description too.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
It's suggested that themes should be in System-category by Maemo packaging policies. I think it would be nice to have own category for themes also.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
It's suggested that themes should be in System-category by Maemo packaging policies. I think it would be nice to have own category for themes also.
We had a theme section for years but it was removed when we moved to Maemo5 their is something on the wiki about the change just don't remember were. Some people put themes under System some under Desktop. I think when you Build using Madde and Stskeeps template you end up in Desktop, I don't know about Theme Maker since I havn't used it for Maemo5.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
We had a theme section for years but it was removed when we moved to Maemo5 their is something on the wiki about the change just don't remember were. Some people put themes under System some under Desktop. I think when you Build using Madde and Stskeeps template you end up in Desktop, I don't know about Theme Maker since I havn't used it for Maemo5.
Neither one of those fills up all required fields anyway so there's still some hand work to do. Packaging wiki says that themes should go into system-category.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE