Posts: 219 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Just in case you're not following Finnish forums.

I didn't pre-order, but just made a call to Flagship store in Helsinki, and reserved a phone which I'm going to get in 1/2 hour. They have plenty of devices available, but don't know the amounts. I'm gonna get mine now, since I'm leaving on a trip on Friday morning, so no time to wait until Friday.

The Following User Says Thank You to naabi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 159 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by naabi View Post
Just in case you're not following Finnish forums.

I didn't pre-order, but just made a call to Flagship store in Helsinki, and reserved a phone which I'm going to get in 1/2 hour. They have plenty of devices available, but don't know the amounts. I'm gonna get mine now, since I'm leaving on a trip on Friday morning, so no time to wait until Friday.
Yeah, you just rub the salt to the wound lol :

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/popups/p...o.php?id=44000

"Rajoitettu saatavuus" == Limited availability

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
I got a text message from Flagshipstore Helsinki that my preordered N900 was ready for pickup an hour ago. I visoted the store immediately, and now mine is gathering some juice from the socket before I power it up. :-P

579,- EUR is the going price. Cash or cards only. They told that they have "some" spare ones for walk-in customers, but did not specify how many.

Originally Posted by locusf View Post
Yeah, you just rub the salt to the wound lol :

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/popups/p...o.php?id=44000

"Rajoitettu saatavuus" == Limited availability
Thankfully i'm 14th place on the list. Ordered in August the day N900 popped up to verkkokauppa.com.
Thought price difference compared to flagshipstore isn't really anything to cheer for.
Will check near DNA shop(€529)on Friday before getting N900 from verkkis.

I already picked mine up. And a pizza and coke. This is going to be a good evening.

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
I envy you. I got mine a week ago and I wish I could relive the first hours again Tsemppiä pojat.

I did pick up my second N900 today from the flagship store. I reserved one there, but then later bought one over the web. Gave the reservation to my buddy.

tuleeko se huomenna kauppoihin?vai loppuuko taas?

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland@Turku
Hmm I am actually going to wait with this one until the software seems stable. The N97 is very good after the 2.x firmware update and with Spotify available I'm good for now.
With that said I have to admit I read this forum every day, don't know how many times I've been looking at Verkkokauppa.com's pages and I have been now and then to Gigantti to see whether they already would have it....

Thanks for the tip. I picked mine up today

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Pirkanmaa, Finland
Verkkokauppa.com has finally got first shipments of the phones. I got today a SMS from them telling that my N900 is waiting for pickup at local store in Pirkkala.

A three months long waiting is finally ending!