Active Topics

Nokia 3660
Sony-Ericsson w810i (modded with the K810's sliding camera cover)
Sony-Ericsson p1i (died in a tragic girlfriend-put-pants-in-wash death)
HTC Hermes (flashed to winmo 6.1 for threaded SMS)
Openmoko Freerunner (never used as a main phone, for obvious reasons)
T-Mobile G1
Nokia N900

I would say the N900 is my all-time favorite. It's got the right amount of openness and prowess. Runners up are the G1 and the P1i.

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Nokia N-Gage, not a hit but i liked it, QD was prettier but some nice functions have been removed, weird.

still miss it

The Following User Says Thank You to rainmaster For This Useful Post:
Nice to see so many N-Gage fans here. I bought the GameDeck on launch day after seeing Tomb Raider running on it. It was also the first device to give me a practical understanding of how an OS actually works and my first introduction in to the hacking&modding scene.

My fave was always this until the N900 came along

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Nice to see so many N-Gage fans here. I bought the GameDeck on launch day after seeing Tomb Raider running on it. It was also the first device to give me a practical understanding of how an OS actually works and my first introduction in to the hacking&modding scene.

My fave was always this until the N900 came along
I have been using two N-Gage classic and one QD, my first stopped working just before I was about to move to another town, so it was just to buy the QD, then i was robbed one night, with my Tony Hawk game. Then I fixed the classic again and been using it until I upgraded to the N900.

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Skovballe, Denmark
I have always loved the palm family, so when the treo came out, I was very close to buying one until someone told me it didn't have a touch screen (do not know it it's true).

So for a long time I had my old trusty palm tungsten T besides a nokia 9110 / 9210 / 9310 / E90 but when I got my N900 I found something close to perfection (for me at least) so now my palm has been sent on pension.

I have not been able to find a palm pre in Denmark, so I cannot know if it vould have been a better choice.

So my answer bust definitely be the N900 !

Kim

All time favorite Nokia 6600

Followed by both the N82 BLACK and N900 at second place

And lastly at third place the Sony Ericsson T610

Last edited by patlak; 2010-09-27 at 21:52.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bahrain
Nokia N900 and HTC Universal

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by kif View Post
I have always loved the palm family, so when the treo came out, I was very close to buying one until someone told me it didn't have a touch screen (do not know it it's true).
Palm Treo had a touch screen and the 650 is my all-time favorite phone for it's time.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia

Ericsson t39m. It's so sexy that I want to buy it somewhere even now.

The Following User Says Thank You to wazd For This Useful Post: