Active Topics

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Dalat
+ Ya know, in Apple Store, they have some programs allow people to take 3D image by combine 2 photos into 1 and measure the distance from the Eyes to the Screen to calculate the 2 photo layers dimension...or something

+ I ckecked out an app like that, and I see they have 1 line with 1 bing button. And to capture, ya put 1 fingure on that button, then slide the screen with that fingure stand still. Till the end of the line. And the result is 2 photos are combined into 1 with Some RED and BLUE lines appear, or Stereo Grams...etc...

+ I hope this gonna be a good idea to have 3D Photo capture by N900 5MP Camera. Awwwww! I just love taking photo...

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
quit asking for iphone apps for n900.

its not going to happen.

go buy an iphone.

:P

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post

its not going to happen.

go buy an iphone.

+ I do have an iPhone, and? and what?

+ I'm not asking people to port iPhone App to N900. Please read my thread carefully before post a non-sense comment!

+ I bring the idea from iPhone App to N900 but I didn't ask to port the iPhone App to N900. And so? Is it a problem to that?

+ Before I post a thread, I make sure a thing that N900 can do it too. Because any phone that have Camera can do that! Not just the iPhone and N900!

+ Not only the iPhone, but the 3D Camera also avaible for N97 too, and what do you blame me for bring up new idea?

+ If you can't make that kind of program, then just keep quiet . Don't blame people for bringing up idea! Thanks!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to May Maple For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post

its not going to happen.

go buy an iphone.

That was beeing rude.. the guy/girl just want to be able to do some photo effects.

I am not aware of such a program as of now. I am not even sure if sucha a program exists on the linux platform.

Ohh.. just realized how you meant. It might be possible to do through Gimp using Easy Debian. It would not be as easy as that though. Gimp is similar to Photoshop but for the linux system.

Just take a foto > duplicate it > lower the opacity and tilt little > done!

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2010-08-18 at 07:53.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
see the tongue?? :P

plus thread title is misleading, sounds like an app release thread.!

would be pretty cool especially combined with a 3d headtracking program I saw on this forum a while ago! kinda like taking a picture on the 3DS then show all ur mates the cool 3D effect

Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
That was beeing rude.. the guy/girl just want to be able to do some photo effects.

I am not aware of such a program as of now. I am not even sure if sucha a program exists on the linux platform.
+ Thanks AlMehdi

+ Since most programs which are ported to N900 is made for PC, ofcourse no-one would bring a PC along to take photo outside their home.

+ If we don't have that kind of App, then make one. I would be grateful for that!

+ The program is just combine 2 photo, one of each is taken from different angle. And combine together, it become a stereogram image which ya can see 3D in the image by naked eye. Or making a Cyan-Red 3D image, and using Cyan-Red 3D glasses to see 3D. That is the idea

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Ohh.. just realized how you meant. It might be possible to do through Gimp using Easy Debian. It would not be as easy as that though. Gimp is similar to Photoshop but for the linux system.

Just take a foto > duplicate it > lower the opacity and tilt little > done!

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
It's an interesting idea.

Especially with the Fcamera software.

So basically you would:
Take 1st photo.
"slide" the n900 to the side (left or right?) - an on-screen guide will help you.
Take 2nd photo.
Some kind of "depth" measurement between 2 photos.
Render the final image from photo 1 & photo 2

Is that right?

Sounds cool!

Originally Posted by johnel View Post
It's an interesting idea.

Especially with the Fcamera software.

So basically you would:
Take 1st photo.
"slide" the n900 to the side (left or right?) - an on-screen guide will help you.
Take 2nd photo.
Some kind of "depth" measurement between 2 photos.
Render the final image from photo 1 & photo 2

Is that right?

Sounds cool!
+ Ek! Finally some one understand this completely! Oh! I'm so happy, thank you!

Tags
photograph