Sorry about this......but oh the irony.
i can bet he uses a "syinbin"

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
LMAO!

"Syinbin".

That guy is a joker.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ fauldhouse
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
...and apparently proper education is for everyone else?

be cool, stay in school.
i am a lot smater than u lets see ur n900 be on for 17 hr clock at 1ghz and not need charg wate u cant becos u all thing the bater life crap u shood lern how to chang the power seting so it use less power when its not being hevyl use i got a custem window swop as well and working on sum new ports so cum back when u no whot ur talking about ha ha ha

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ fauldhouse
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
LMAO!

"Syinbin".

That guy is a joker.
can ur n900 boot 4 os my 1 can mac os maemo meego and android 2.3 cum back when u can do all that

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Originally Posted by kenny324410 View Post
i am a lot smater than u lets see ur n900 be on for 17 hr clock at 1ghz and not need charg wate u cant becos u all thing the bater life crap u shood lern how to chang the power seting so it use less power when its not being hevyl use i got a custem window swop as well and working on sum new ports so cum back when u no whot ur talking about ha ha ha
You're going to have a hard time convincing people you are smarter than them when a 7 year-old can write better than you seem to be able to.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retsaw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by kenny324410 View Post
so... wait... are you making a lot of money out of that? does it get you hot chicks? is this a part of your long term plan somehow? Is this piece of knowledge applicable in other aspects of life? does it give you everlasting happiness?

Understanding a technical aspect of Linux, a piece of code... does it really make you that much smarter?

Wait... no... from what I gathered.. you seem to only know how to change userland settings or some configurable bits which were put there by the coder without a proper UI.

These are what's known as scr1pt k1dd1ez, way back when.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Abu Dhabi , UAE
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
so... wait... are you making a lot of money out of that? does it get you hot chicks? is this a part of your long term plan somehow? Is this piece of knowledge applicable in other aspects of life? does it give you everlasting happiness?

Understanding a technical aspect of Linux, a piece of code... does it really make you that much smarter?

Wait... no... from what I gathered.. you seem to only know how to change userland settings or some configurable bits which were put there by the coder without a proper UI.

These are what's known as scr1pt k1dd1ez, way back when.
Don't bully him. Let him show off! (Hope you get the point.)

Last edited by govprog; 2011-03-14 at 09:44.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Any iphone user who converts to an N900 has lost the plot if he has sold it to get the N900.

MAYBE just maybe in the future we might have something worth shouting about.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Hey, I wanna nominate kenny324410 to the maemo council! That way we can all enjoy a hilarious last few months before...

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
I've converted an iPhone user. A friend of mine saw my phone last week, played a little bit with it and was amazed. I've told him about maemo and how open and hackable the phone is, showed him some preenv games and some massive multitasking at 1150MHz, and he was sold. Yesterday he IM'ed me: "Hi! I've got an N900! Now what was that community website you told me about last time?". Turn out, his iPhone's WiFi had fried, and so instead of a new iPhone 4 he choose the light side of the Force

So did you convert anyone?
oohh yess... ****ing hackable... but i can't see 720P recording/play yet......

And performance issues still here... and bugs, random batery discharges and other shitly things...

But any way, I can tolerate all this because this is a great phone and i love him!!

i not convinced any android or iphone to get in to maemo... but i'm still thinking, maemo needs more work, android stills better... ( not at all. )

Tags
bada rox, convert, games, syinbin, tick pepol, twig the tool